Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Where are u guys getting info that the purple pair will b releasing at HOH/FTL? I dnt see them on FTL, FTA or Champs release calendar? Only see the Green pair?

Restock tomorrow... H2H...Michigan 12s, & WL 96

Screenshot_20180911-185545.jpg

i just really dont have the time to be chasing down these purples and i wont be in town the entire week of its drop and im depressed.

Some of yall gotta relax, man :lol: resellers are probably rubbing their hands together like Birdman, seeing how you guys are so antsy and paranoid over these Purples.

We dont even have official numbers or full retailers yet, and dudes already threw in the towel. Sheesh.

Starting this weekend and next week do your homework, put in leg work, make your calls and stick to this thread for info. Until then chill out :lol:
if you havent already started rip

Cool. Well I’ll approach these next two pairs as I did when gold toes and bred toes dropped. I hit I hit...I miss I miss...

Also could be me but I’m over hitting stores and talking with people. I’m in Chicago and when dope releases are coming out, peeps get cocky. Not to mention half of them don’t even know what they are talking about. They will tell you anything just to keep you guessing. What time y’all open?? 10am. Find out they opened at 8am....At my age (31) and having little available time, I rather just try online....

Purps are for preorder for around $280, thats low compared to other preorders. I don't think these will be higher than $250 after they release.

So you think I shouldn’t have a problem grabbing a pair from house of hoops?

i wouldnt say theyre gonna be easy to get, at any store.

what i was trying to say is that FNL is not the same as HOH. nobody can tell u how an HOH in your area is doing the release based on how a FNL is doing it. and not all HOHs and FNLs are the same. each individual store may be different. im in NYC and the FNLs around me never ever do guaranteed tix while ivve seen other FNLs in other states do. one HOH may be doing FCFS and another might be going the raffle route.

u really gotta call the specific stores in your area that you plan to try at.

Basically, it’s a bull**** system. Don’t even try.

im gonna give you the benefit of the doubt and assume youre being sarcastic. caue if not, thats the worst advice ever lol

if ya dont shoot ya shot, ya chances are straight up 0. auto L. slim chance > 0 chance.

Back
Top Bottom