Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Dm7LFduW0AAGENm.jpg

2012 HOV fit

Y’all wilding about my mans @ FTL working lol. Gotta start somewhere. $ is $. Side-Note I’m pissed I can’t use my coupons now smh. I have 9 accounts fully loaded with $20 off smh.

Get a real job instead of FTL.... then you won’t havd to worry about an employee discount.

Thanks I will !

By the way FTL is my 2nd part time job. I also work at a bank as a bank teller. I work FTL on my 2 days off which I just use it for the discount and shoes :wink:

So while you go through the app trying to get some shoes I'm guaranteed getting my pair and I dont pay retail on most of them

But sure I'll look for a real job right now

Already have Black Toes and Breds, no point in owning bred toes for me.

Don’t own any purple/green 1’s

This. I never understood the appeal of the bred toe. By no means is it a bad looking shoe but,It’s a lot like the master 12 (which I do like , and own) if it didn’t release around tax time, they would have been much easier to obtain. At least with the pines & purps you are getting something different. For better or worse.

This. I never understood the appeal of the bred toe. By no means is it a bad looking shoe but,It’s a lot like the master 12 (which I do like , and own) if it didn’t release around tax time, they would have been much easier to obtain. At least with the pines & purps you are getting something different. For better or worse.

Tax time has NOTHING to do with either of those successes.

Context: Some dude asked me why people dont like nigels?

"You're really asking why the hate? It's unremarkable and the manufactured "aged" and scuffed look is wack to me. Its not that hard to understand lol if someone was to beat the sh*t out of a pair of sails with all the same details as the nigels and tried to sell em to you for 180 would you pull the trigger? Would you be like "Bro these are so dope! I love how you scuffed them and gave them this piss yellow look. They're so grimy, I love it." I bet you'd laugh at them for trying to sell you a pair of kicks they beat to sh*t. It's not the worse shoe but it's not so "beautiful" as everyone wants to fool themselves into believing. I got in the game purchasing used beaters of grails and I know and am very familiar with an aged look these didn't translate well in my eyes. If these didn't have the association to Nigel Sylvester and the story behind the shoes wasnt there. People would barely bat an eye at em. They do look less yellow in certain lights I saw them in person on Sunday and was still underwhelmed. I see the niche market, I see the appeal, but I'm also an honest objective thinker and these don't hit that sweet spot. Not against vintagized pairs but these weren't well done and the color blocking or lack of it makes them dull and unremarkable. If you want them so badly, get a pair of sails and beat them into the ground. Get a tongue swap and rip the seams of the swooshes off and just go recklessly nuts with them, etc and you'll have your un-nigels in a sz14."

You're way too invested in hating this sneaker bro lol. It's very funny to me.

Edit: first column, EASILY... And that grey Chi would be fiiiiiiiiiire.

You're way too invested in hating this sneaker bro lol. It's very funny to me.

Invested? Not really, dude asked me a question and I gave a very honest answer. I'm done talking about the nigels though. That was just my final say in the matter regarding the shoe and I felt like sharing it. My main focus is trying to get these pine greens and figuring out the shoes I need to cop to make these customs happen. :nerd:

Sidenote: 3rd column for me though can't miss with that Chi blocking

Back
Top Bottom