Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
While I'm still not a fan of the grey collar on them, the Union LA "Black Toe" is definitely growing on me. Especially since I feel like we'll never get a BT w/ Blk Tongue. One day I'm sure, but I don't think any time soon, especially with the Black Toe w/ White Tongue that released and we've NEVER gotten the BT w/ Black Tongue.

toebox shape is on point on these geriatric 1s

IMG_20180913_120536.jpg

I'm sure JB wasn't thinking about the US market with these PSG 1s cuz nobody cares for a French soccer team in here. But globally soccer merch is big business and I think JB made a smart decision by teaming up with a club that gained a ton of publicity by signing Neymar.

I don’t think an OG classic should take away from a modern day classic. It’s not just black vs white. The Black/Reds are a classic OG because of style, meaning, time, everything about the shoe itself. But the red toes are a classic retro + colorway From a style and popularity upon release and beyond perspective. They are a better version of SBB, because red is always better than orange.

8DE8C4B5-B6A9-4C82-9C97-91176E58F19D.jpeg

I was on a break from 1s back when the Cyber Monday’s dropped... what’s the background on these? Why are they so low in value? Is there something off about them? With prices so low, I might pick up a pair to beat.

I was on a break from 1s back when the Cyber Monday’s dropped... what’s the background on these? Why are they so low in value? Is there something off about them? With prices so low, I might pick up a pair to beat.

They are nice leather. Just as nice as any of the recent good quality 1s I believe. No story so maybe less value?

Only issue w mine is the left toe box is flatter and creases differently than the right side.

My local spot just got the court purples and the pine Greene for 275 each ouch, definitely keeping my eyes open on stockx

Back
Top Bottom