Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Ok I got y'all but the contrast stitching is bad no matter what color the midsole is...even worse since the laces are a different color than the midsole. Nice shoe just doesn't work imo.

they look really good on feet 
smokin.gif

It's so hard to trade for a size 11 in the white lance mountains. Stuck with a 9.5 and 10.5 and people stoll asking for money on top in the trade. Should I pay 50 on top or wait to sell a pair and pay reseller prices?

Ig redbullwest

It's so hard to trade for a size 11 in the white lance mountains. Stuck with a 9.5 and 10.5 and people stoll asking for money on top in the trade. Should I pay 50 on top or wait to sell a pair and pay reseller prices?

Ig redbullwest

Just sell your pair and purchase your true size with that money.

So...did the Red joints release or nah?

And how come everyone is on the gym reds but weren't on those "Christmas" 1s?

its just the NA the quality looks the same as the christmas 1's
Na its different the premiers/christmas had that nice cracked leather these dont have that leather but the leather is very soft and quite similar to the LMs. Those the suede on the xmas pair is softer and a bit longer haired. Lastly that super comfortable insole in the xmas pairs is sadly not the same as in these, these have just the normal aj1 insone. Sock liner wise i find these feel better on feet not that the xmas feels bad.

Outside of the color these have to completely different feels in hand and on feet.

Na its different the premiers/christmas had that nice cracked leather these dont have that leather but the leather is very soft and quite similar to the LMs. Those the suede on the xmas pair is softer and a bit longer haired. Lastly that super comfortable insole in the xmas pairs is sadly not the same as in these, these have just the normal aj1 insone. Sock liner wise i find these feel better on feet not that the xmas feels bad.

Outside of the color these have to completely different feels in hand and on feet.

Sure that was suede? It felt almost like a felt kinda...

Awkward?

Last edited:
.?? What? The toe box and ankle part on the outside is definitely suede. That stuff inside and on the swoosh, i have no idea what material it is on the xmas pair.

"That stuff inside and on the swoosh, i have no idea what material it is" is what I was referring to...bro

Back
Top Bottom