Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
People gotta stop calling the Purps the Lakers. Like there's a whole *** team whose colors are black, white, and purple and they are outta Cali as well. The Purps have no gold on them whatsoever :rofl:

People call them Lakers? :nerd: Purple just happens to be a color I like because of the Lakers so I went after the Purples :stoneface:
I did see somebody call them the Sacramento Kings though which makes more sense than calling them Lakers.

I need purples :frown:

Yea I had to do it and pay resale but fortunately the price wasn’t too bad in my size. I been waiting for the purple pair to release for a long time. Prices at least for my size aren’t going to go any lower so made sense to get them now. And how realistic is it to get a pair off restocks anyway with sites crashing and low inventory.

Last edited:
IMG_20180922_123555_411.jpg
was going after my size which is a 8.5 but peeps in line snatched up all the small sizes even though they had big *** feet, looking to size swap either a 10 or 10.5 for a 8.5..what do you think my chances are on finding that size swap? I'm in Downtown Nashville, Tennessee...any help would be greatly appreciated

IMG_20180922_123555_411.jpg
was going after my size which is a 8.5 but peeps in line snatched up all the small sizes even though they had big *** feet, looking to size swap either a 10 or 10.5 for a 8.5..what do you think my chances are on finding that size swap? I'm in Downtown Nashville, Tennessee...any help would be greatly appreciated

Noone is gonna swap a 8.5 for 10-10.5
The person with the 8.5 would lose at least $100 in the trade
Even 9.5 there's sometimes like a $50-75 difference

Restocks are even harder to get though. I wouldnt depend on those. Less stock , might be a random drop, you gotta compete with everyone else who missed out, and people doing a u turn for seconds.

ive had decent success on restocks. the trick is to be on it. and of course a little luck wouldnt hurt haha

Tad salty, caught that last minute Pine restock on FTA earlier but BofA declined the charge because it was the same amount as the purple pair from earlier. :smh:

Tad salty, caught that last minute Pine restock on FTA earlier but BofA declined the charge because it was the same amount as the purple pair from earlier. :smh:
I got a fraud alert from Chase for one of the restock pairs. I never got a confirmation email for the purples, but I was able to get a confirmation email for the pines.

Back
Top Bottom