Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
this new NT is so wack. this site has fallen off so bad. how is it that i been here all these years and helped countless ppl but anytime i need any kind of assistance i can never find it here? keep in mind i NEVER ask for ANYTHING for free. wow. really no need in even coming here anymore. i knew it was over when @bigj505 left. R.I.P. NT....
because at this point, a lot of cats here can't even help themselves. almost all us in here are feenin for everything and come up empty handed. personally, I got a few homies that don't have the luxury of desk jobs where they can stay on top of updates and restocks so whenever I can get my hands on something, it's for them.

edit: also, I'd love to post in threads about stuff I'm trying to sell for cheap but that's a bannable offense and I can't update my sig. I got a warning once for offering something for retail. marketplace doesn't get enough traffic in my past experiences to be a viable place for posting.

was wondering where my biggest D rider been at, guess he’s not active anymore thank god... and what help do you need??
bro, i need purps sz 10.5 and pines too if anyone has them. again, i don't expect anything for free. time is money and i will compensate for your troubles. i ain't no cheap axx nixxa :nerd:

People, I have found do help. I got chis at retail from people in here (or were in here). That was about 3 years ago.
Now you'll get help but only if it is a brick.

I think I’m gonna bite the bullet for some chi’s soon. Just curious how that release went.? I was out of the game during that time and came back around when royals dropped. Were the foot apps a thing in 2015?

Been on here officially since like 04 and I've practically never gotten help so I don't expect it. But It depends on what you mean by help though because this site is pretty damn helpful with info and it's gotten a little better over time; people use to legit hoard info and now people willingly post links etc. If its an oop then I have had 1 (for bricks) so I'm at a .0003% average :lol:

Last edited:
3AE17851-9D9D-4BFE-8935-FC28BCF10B07.jpeg

Old picture, but, yes. The swooshes are all the same to me pretty much.

Utter trash bro..

I think I’m gonna bite the bullet for some chi’s soon. Just curious how that release went.? I was out of the game during that time and came back around when royals dropped. Were the foot apps a thing in 2015?
it was probably the worst release ever because nike cancelled the drop in their "committment to fairness". footsites and nike b&m stores still dropped.

Been on here officially since like 04 and I've practically never gotten help so I don't expect it. But It depends on what you mean by help though because this site is pretty damn helpful with info and it's gotten a little better over time; people use to legit hoard info and now people willingly post links etc. If its an oop then I have had 1 so I'm at a .0003% average :lol:

Same. Edit: furthermore ain't no one ooping me a size 9, I think that matters too.

Utter trash bro..

Lmao! TRAAAASH!!!

Last edited:
it was probably the worst release ever because nike cancelled the drop in their "committment to fairness". footsites and nike b&m stores still dropped.

Release was crazy, super hard to get

Damn. Takes a little sting out of paying resale. How did the foot stores handle drops then? FCFS or bracelets or some ****? My boy told me about a bracelet thing and I remember him having to use Twitter at one point. Probably depends on the store?

Damn. Takes a little sting out of paying resale. How did the foot stores handle drops then? FCFS or bracelets or some ****? My boy told me about a bracelet thing and I remember him having to use Twitter at one point. Probably depends on the store?
local mall here in the bay area did bracelets for the footstores, my guy blessed me with my size at retail, crazy my size 11 didnt fit right, way too tight. Size swapped to an 11.5, wore em once and they were too big and sold em for 400 shortly after....I just copped size 11 earlier this year for 450 ds, sold black levis on rd to fund the purchase. This size 11 fits perfect!

anthos anthos making me nervous, just copped VNDS with eBay coupon in my True. Finger crossed they fit right. Sold pines, game Royal, and LC Kyries to fund and have enough left for a Costco run :lol:

I’m done for a minute. Probably only pick up protros for the foreseeable future...

Last edited:
Any sellers sitting on the greys? I picked up a pair for my son from the outlets. Need to find myself a 10.5 now, using the Ebay coupon

anthos anthos making me nervous, just copped VNDS with eBay coupon in my True. Finger crossed they fit right. Sold pines, game Royal, and LC Kyries to fund and have enough left for a Costco run :lol:

I’m done for a minute. Probably only pick up protros for the foreseeable future...
You should be good. Definitely worth it. The red leather is super nice!

So the update on the FA purple pairs that haven’t shipped finally got a new response from a rep through email regarding two different orders
“Our records show that this order had downloaded into our store database
yesterday, 09/26/2018. At this time, we are showing that a store
location has accepted the order into their system and are currently
working to process it. Once the status of your order changes, you should”

Back
Top Bottom