Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
I guess. This just seems really complicated just to justify your purchase. I just buy what I like and enjoy them, no worries about them money I spent or what they’re worth. But if it makes you feel better cool.

No, it makes perfect sense, and would probably help a lot of people who are compulsive buyers. What good is buying a shoe for a good price, if you won't wear it? You're better off in the long run paying more for a pair you'll actually wear often.

Anyone? I don't want to waste my time with a regular CS who doesn't have the authority to make these types of decisions.

depending on whats wrong wit em, you can just contact nike directly for a voucher. youll get a voucher from nike even if u bought from another retailer. but a) you gotta have contacted the original retailer first to see if they will help you and b) its gotta be a legit issue.

https://help-us.nikeinc.com/app/claims/footwear-claim/

theres also a whole bunch of other guidelines.

No, it makes perfect sense, and would probably help a lot of people who are compulsive buyers. What good is buying a shoe for a good price, if you won't wear it? You're better off in the long run paying more for a pair you'll actually wear often.

I never said it doesn’t make sense. Just seems like a lot to justify a purchase. I only buy shoes I like and I wear all my of them, easy.

I never said it doesn’t make sense. Just seems like a lot to justify a purchase. I only buy shoes I like and I wear all my of them, easy.

You wear every single pair you own, often? I don't know how many pairs you own, but for people who have a lot (30+), this would be a fiscally responsible way to shop. Countless people on here have mentioned buying shoes that they end up never wearing.

AF3F203C-395E-44F8-A2DE-A9391DCEF272.jpeg
Let's go Celtics!!!

ive run into guys on twitter , craigslist and fb where they say a price and then reneg because they "got a better offer". or they agree to meet and flake for the same reason. thats one reason i like stockx, usually it comes through.
edit: i have also won auctions and been refunded for what i assume is the same reason.
this all day. he had em listed for a price. i try to negotiate $20 lower. he says he can't. i said fine i'll pay your price. he then wants more money and to give me the run around. i told him eff it, stockx it is. so that's what i did. purps for 330 and pines for 230. i didn't like it, but eff it at least it's over.

Anyone here double up on clothing (t-shirts) like they do shoes? Particularly if it’s a shirt you really like, fits perfect, and it’s a good price?

I do it all the time. Especially if that clothing item comes in different colors or patterns. The perfect cut & style of anything is hard to find, especially without the headache & cost of a custom tailor. I double & triple up on clothing items regularly. I find myself buying less often and less impulsively, and loving the stuff I do buy and wearing it more often.

this all day. he had em listed for a price. i try to negotiate $20 lower. he says he can't. i said fine i'll pay your price. he then wants more money and to give me the run around. i told him eff it, stockx it is. so that's what i did. purps for 330 and pines for 230. i didn't like it, but eff it at least it's over.

i wouldnt have copped from dude after that just off principle. even if i gotta pay more on stockx.

Pines look better than purps because I was able to get my size.

That would be crazy. I’m really hoping that’s not the case (and I own Purps).

They are cool but I genuinely like the Pines more. It’s funny how a couple less pairs really drives up that price.

I really wonder where those Yellow Orches will rank a couple years from now.

You wear every single pair you own, often? I don't know how many pairs you own, but for people who have a lot (30+), this would be a fiscally responsible way to shop. Countless people on here have mentioned buying shoes that they end up never wearing.

Legitimately couldn't picture myself dropping 2-4000 on frags or rust pinks and never wearing them because of the money I spent lol that's like buying a Mac with all the art programs money can buy and never using it because you're afraid a virus will infect it. I could understand if the shoes were like ds vintage and never worn and deteriorating. They'd be for display purposes of course but at the end of the day not wearing these recent kicks makes not much semnse because at the end of the day they are still just shoes.

nah purples will be worth the most when it's all said and done.

The best timeline: the sneakerhead trend pops and all these phonies reselling will off their pairs because there is no value anymore and millions of people en masse will have moved on to the next fad for clout and money.

Been debating if I double up on Nigels, regretted not doing that with white LMs and my pair is damn near beat. Local guy asking 260, might just have to pull

Been debating if I double up on Nigels, regretted not doing that with white LMs and my pair is damn near beat. Local guy asking 260, might just have to pull

I mean, couldnt you say the nigels are already damn near beat? I doubt you could make them look anymore "beat" by utilizing normal wear.

i got a pair of white AF1s that are yellowed and beat like those nigels.

if they ever decide to do a nigelxaf1 collab, i already got my pair eaaaaaaaaarly :lol:

I mean, couldnt you say the nigels are already damn near beat? I doubt you could make them look anymore "beat" by utilizing normal wear.

Lol you do make a good point but they can get beat. Ill report back in a year. Nigels are dope just like I thought the LMs were and people hated on those

Back
Top Bottom