Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Wasn't it posted that Jordan will stop making 1's for a while, after 2018?

Just like they stopped making 3’s? I think at this point there is too much money involved for Nike to stop making 1s... they do very well in stores and more often than not sell out. They gotta please those shareholders man they are a public company.

Yeah cuz initially the remaster program was supposed to mainly focus on actual OG colorways of Jordan's with minimal retro+ colorways now nike is whoring out the whole initiative with all these lame fad colorways
Who cares? Buy what you like and keep it moving. You're not compelled to buy every single colorway, and It's not like these shoes are all that easy to obtain anyways

Who cares? Buy what you like and keep it moving. You're not compelled to buy every single colorway, and It's not like these shoes are all that easy to obtain anyways

I'll do just that but I still have a right to have an opinion. I care because I really want the OG colorways and it's taking long as hell to get to the goal. That was the whole point of the remaster program, to bring out the originals as true to form as possible or to how much ever they were willing to change.

I never understood the "I'M tired of 1s, they need to stop making them" eff u, you need to stop buying em if YOUR'RE tired of them.

*you're

I’m only down to breds and clays as far as 1’s *shrugs*

I figure at least having the true original colorway is more than enough

Of course if/when another bred 1 releases, assuming it’s “retro OG” and not jumpman, i’ll buy that pair too.

As far as I'm concerned, JB can do what they want with 1s at this point. Since I have all the OG colorways that I wanted, I'm just here for the new gimmicks. I can happily retire.

I'll probably cop Black Toes with the black tongue when they inevitably release those. Other than that...let the retro+ festivities continue.

I’m only down to breds and clays as far as 1’s *shrugs*

I figure at least having the true original colorway is more than enough

Of course if/when another bred 1 releases, assuming it’s “retro OG” and not jumpman, i’ll buy that pair too.
i only buy 1's currently; figured i'm not wearing my other models; will break this buying habit when concords drop; probably still won't wear them

Last edited:
Honestly, I just want a leather based yellow 1 in either the black toe or sbb color blocking and the neutral greys, I could stop buying 1s after that.
Either I wait out for that, or just cop the yellow ochres.
Oh, and either a GR fragment or blue toe.

we got navys summer 16...reds 17...none in 18 guess the metallics are done. really wanted purple and orange....oh well...maybe black and white og 2019

To each his or her own, but I’ve always been of the mindset that JB can make any pair of 1s they want, I’ll buy the pairs I like, and ignore the pairs I don’t. Same goes for movies, clothes, video games, comics, etc. There’s tons of ish out there, and I have no problem ignoring the 80% that isn’t for me, or that I have zero interest in. Keep ‘em coming JB. Though, I do want retros of some of the classics we’ve never gotten (I’m looking at you BT w/ black tongue).

Patiently waiting for the hi tops

4DFB6CDB-8F6B-4A07-AE85-E39D54768219.jpeg

**** everyone who's complaining about the amount of 1s and the colorways we currently get, honestly.

y'all want these back?
air-jordan-1-retro-high-black-cyber-sapphire-1.jpg

air-jordan-1-anodized-unviersity-blue-black-steptorun-01.jpg

I can only echo what's been said previously and say that if you're so upset about new releases being too many and too often, stop buying them. that's not a JB problem, that's a you problem. if you're waiting for ______ to retro, get in line to be a part of the "things JB doesn't care about" club.

^^ I def hear you but I dont think people that are tired of a lot of 1's (or w/e the issue is) want those :lol: Less colorways doesnt equal those monsters lol

I never understood the "I'M tired of 1s, they need to stop making them" eff u, you need to stop buying em if YOU'RE tired of them.

people who think like that are fools TBH.

(if youre offended by the above, youre most likely 1 of those fools)

Back
Top Bottom