• Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
:pimp:

2522A09F-318E-42D0-B825-43AB656EA790.jpeg
I think you need a 4th pair!

I am definitely gonna retire been on that wave for a minute, wanted to cap it off with the full catalogue of remastered OG 1 colorways. Been feeling a need to unplug myself from aspects of consumer culture that I align with.
i won't buy duplicates of shoes (though purps are testing my will); and i try to cut down on purchasing clothes (only wear lo anyway) if it's something i don't have and want, i don't have a problem indulging

but i'm way more selective with consuming now; it's hard to walk away from something you have the means to obtain

Speaking of lacing 1s- most of the time ill keep em loose as pictured below but once I start moving around my day ill make them more secure.

I generally tie mine behind the tongue, so I can have the end come out either of the top holes. Disadvantage is that I have to have them a bit more loose, otherwise the tongue will stick out too much. These pics are a good look though, so need to see what I can do with the laces this way.

Ahh I see , never had em in hand or tried em on but they looked funny compared to pics of other 1’s .

Hows the leather/materials on the Shadows ?
The materials on the shadows are solid. TBH I love the silhouette of 1’s, but I’ve never been blown away by the materials on any of the colorways that I’ve encountered.

if they dropped some bred banned black/red 1s with the same color and leather as the bred banned black/red lows id be happy as hell...also have the swoosh thick how they are on the lows.

I was browsing eBay for the Euro Jordan 1 Off White NRG (size 9) pair and its disgusting how many fakes are out there. People have the StockX badge on there and all. I hope people don't fall for that. Some dude even has a StockX confirmation email and the kicks are blatantly fake. SMH.

Gonna get my first pair of 1’s this month . Leaning towards Shadows atm .

I plan on wearing my first pair for sure , anyone have any preference on a everyday wear pair ? A colorway (that isn’t in bred / sbb price range) that you can rock with multiple fits ?

Literally me, been eyeing the shadows and grabbed my first pair of J1s locally for 155 couple weeks ago, and I can't stop wearing them! Very subtle and can be worn easy everyday. Nothing too in your face like the other colors coming out now.

BTW anyone have experience with jason markk repel on them? Where Im from it rains a ton

Saw the Warriors vs Kings at the Key Arena (Seattle) tonight. The last game event here before they tear it down to rebuild it for the new NHL team. Had to wear my Pine Greens on this rainy day.
96434A9B-8FE6-42F6-8BB1-D9780AB27838.jpeg

Does it ruin the leather like it does with breds?

6BE69747-9D1C-4636-9071-2A62E5A7B44A.jpeg
Hey fam going to rock my bred toe tonight I bought this jacket online seems like the sleeves Are blue not black. Can anyone has this jacket can you please let me know if your sleeves are also blue. It came with all the tags and I even did search with the tag that was on the bottom of the jacket and this is what I came up with Thanks

Last edited:
6BE69747-9D1C-4636-9071-2A62E5A7B44A.jpeg
Hey fan going to rock my bred toe tonight I bought this jacket online seems like the sleeves Are blue not black. Can anyone has this jacket can you please let me know if your sleeves are also blue. It came with all the tags and I even did search with the tag that was on the bottom of the jacket and this is what I came up with Thanks

It's navy/obsidian

Back
Top Bottom