Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
we got navys summer 16...reds 17...none in 18 guess the metallics are done. really wanted purple and orange....oh well...maybe black and white og 2019

I think the rumor from DJ Folk was that Maroons were supposed to release this year but they got tabled because of low sales. I'll try to find the post.

shadow and some metallics were orginally on the list

white blk metallic being floated for next sept i think they holding them for fiscal year 19/20 aka 2019
og cw might get a small break

u got 26 1's
u got 4-6 9's
like 8-12 3's (including the flyknit 3)
10's
14's
i expect 115+ releases of retros next yr which is way too much this includes gs only regional joints for china eu those things like flyknit the sneaker boots they are doin with the 9

the scale back to 30-36 total retros would be so much better maybe 50 tops with qs limited stuff

Correction Black Metallics not Maroon.

Gonna get my first pair of 1’s this month . Leaning towards Shadows atm .

I plan on wearing my first pair for sure , anyone have any preference on a everyday wear pair ? A colorway (that isn’t in bred / sbb price range) that you can rock with multiple fits ?

I plan on wearing my first pair for sure , anyone have any preference on a everyday wear pair ? A colorway (that isn’t in bred / sbb price range) that you can rock with multiple fits ?

Shadows would go with everything, but IN MY OPINION are utterly boring. Royals would be my pick. Prices are still really good right now.

Shadows, navy metallic, black yin/yang

Welcome to the best thread on NT btw :nthat:

:pimp:

2522A09F-318E-42D0-B825-43AB656EA790.jpeg

Shadows, navy metallic, black yin/yang

Welcome to the best thread on NT btw :nthat:

Thank you my G ! I will definitely be keeping tabs on this thread .

My first choice was shadow’s and a close second was those black yin yangs , had no idea about the navy metallics . Think ima go with the the shadows and cop the black yin yangs after ~

Black Yin Yangs were my everyday pair because they went with almost anything. I am on my second pair already. However, the materials on them are not the best.

Black Yin Yangs were my everyday pair because they went with almost anything. I am on my second pair already. However, the materials on them are not the best.

Ahh I see , never had em in hand or tried em on but they looked funny compared to pics of other 1’s .

Hows the leather/materials on the Shadows ?

shadows for the unbelievable comfort; royals because they look amazing, triple blacks if you want a multi-fit shoe

Back
Top Bottom