Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
All the off white kicks look more deconstructed than minimal to me .

This colorway does make it look hodgepodge for sure though :sick:

For sure with the "stitching" of the top side to the low side with the tongues. The neutral gray upper with aged chipped look and the "aged" aesthetic and the same with the UK/Black toe combo. I know these will be limited and I'm skipping on em lol these Travis Scott's with the surprise announcement give me hope that nike may bless us with a true OG colorway remaster before the year is over. Hoping for it.

Haven’t worn my Jumpman Chicago’s in a long time and thought I’d be able to hold off on the Nike Air pair from a few years back but on foot the shape is so trash. Might have to sell a pair of kicks and get em

Haven’t worn my Jumpman Chicago’s in a long time and thought I’d be able to hold off on the Nike Air pair from a few years back but on foot the shape is so trash. Might have to sell a pair of kicks and get em
Those are horrible! I used to have them and they were some hard plastic.

JB trying to avoid releasing a black toe w/black tongue as much as possible:rofl::rofl:
*sees black toe w/ black tongue*
- "yea they look amazing"
*jb enters*
giphy.webp

I wonder if the left shoe will be the same. I've only seen rights so far
JB better not do that to me and make the left shoe reverse or some other madness. The Blue and Blk/Red pair is gross to me, but I’m here for the BT with Black Tongue mixed with neutralish Grey. I’m sure they’re gonna be hard AF to get though.

Would be dope if JB WOuld let you customize The jordan1 like you can with the AF1.
It would be dope, but if the Jordan 1 ever became some type of NikeID, you better believe it would be Jumpman on the tongue (no NA), probably a mid (couldn’t image they’d give a high), and I wouldn’t be surprised if they put a Jumpman on the heel as well. In other words, they’d be an absolute pass for 95% of us. IMO, JB would never give us a NikeID Jordan 1 high with NA.

Back
Top Bottom