Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Thats a bummer. But I would have done the same. Ive got rid of alot of pairs with ****ty quality.

Question for yall:
Clay greens or pine greens? I think i like my clays more. Pine green is a little too strong for me. Wish they went with a more Celtic green. Or left the toe box white. Just my opinion.

Tough one but I would say pine but clays are so clean.

Yeah I remember when I first got “dirt”
It was thru I think BMG or Columbia house
Remember when you got like 10 cassettes for like a penny
Then would have to buy like 5 at full price for like $15.99 or something
I would never buy the full price tapes and just create a new account lol
Those were the days
I got tons of cd’s and tapes for pennies :lol:
Layne and Jerry are a great duo. Sean Kinney is an amazing underrated drummer too.
But as far as greatest frontmen ever, I think rob halford should be in the mix.

I can finally get hyper royals for under $90 but now I dunno if I really need them since I have game royals. The royal blue phats were some of my favorite shoes back in the day... wore em hard for a decade and sold em on ebay for like $25...

20180426_135751.jpg

Royal blue is my favorite color...

where do you see hyper royals for 40 bucks?
I grabbed a pair off NDC for $100 and i thought i got a good deal

word i got a pair for 89 shipped and thought i ate good. where they at for 40? id cop a doubleup pair for 40.
maybe he means he only paid 40 bucks out of pocket for them after using profits from selling game royals?

Thats a bummer. But I would have done the same. Ive got rid of alot of pairs with ****ty quality.

Question for yall:
Clay greens or pine greens? I think i like my clays more. Pine green is a little too strong for me. Wish they went with a more Celtic green. Or left the toe box white. Just my opinion.
i like both.

maybe/hope these Crystals will drive the price of chis down

im thinking the chis price will stay the same, and resell on these crystals will be high, but not as high. this is me assuming that the crystals will be limited and hard to get.

i hope im wrong and crystals are easy to cop, because i dont see myself buying a pair of chis with those prices.

im thinking the chis price will stay the same, and resell on these crystals will be high, but not as high. this is me assuming that the crystals will be limited and hard to get.
true, not likely they'll release in meaningful numbers lol. wishful thinking

If Nike took the lows and added the high top collar to them those would be extremely close to the OG 85s. That check on the lows is the closest we'll get to the 85 check. Nice pair dude.

Those lows are actually one of the reasons I believe Nike is keeping the pure OG card in their pocket. These show that they are able to bring back OG swoosh and that they clearly know there is a difference, why else would they put it on the low and not the standard skinnier swoosh?

Yeah man it’s crazy
I also got lucky with storm blues from CB for $112 shipped
Even the met red and navy’s are getting up there
Paid like $100 for the reds and doubled up on the navy’s for $95 and $80
Regret not doubling up on the reds when they were at the outlets for like $80....
Stupid! Stupid! :lol:

Yeah man it’s crazy
I also got lucky with storm blues from CB for $112 shipped
Even the met red and navy’s are getting up there
Paid like $100 for the reds and doubled up on the navy’s for $95 and $80
Regret not doubling up on the reds when they were at the outlets for like $80....
Stupid! Stupid! :lol:

cant win them all man. at least you got a few pairs. i was on the fence for the metallics but figured it wouldnt get that much wear so ultimately passed.

Back
Top Bottom