Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Weight loss is troublesome.. I got all this 2xl stuff and since I lost weight it makes me look like an extra from an mc hammer video.
Good Health better than lost funds due to sizes being too big
even worse; i got up to 270 after being 190-200; loss the weight but all my old stuff boot cut.....smh
yea i got some 2x hoodies bruh look like i'm in a hot boyz video

We do both in this family
BADED2D7-0951-46B5-B2E0-13E9E3F409B4.jpeg

Good for you guys on the weight loss. Never been there but not an easy task I’m sure.
bruh i just started smoking again made it easier to watch what i eat, because everything was delicious; woke up 200lbs; i dont smoke now so it's gym, plus i'm more conscious of what i eat

Funny/Not Funny story,
So I been on the hunt for a decent pair of 01 royals for a while and saw a pair on grailed for $215. And thought to myself while looking at the posted pictures ok ok not bad looks decent would say worn about 3-4times. No heel drag, no cracking on the swoosh. So I decided to pull the trigger. However, I decided to further inspect the shoes upon arrival just to make sure it wasnt too good to be true....and sadly realized that it was.....both sides of the shoe are not the same..... the seller also didn’t even bother mentioning it to me upon purchasing. Anyway, I know that these are in fact legit, I have my breds from 01 to compare them to but, I cant help the fact the it’s two sides of the shoe from different production numbers on tongue/dates (left shoe china) (right shoe Taiwan) I don’t know how Im feeling atm. Like I ’m happy that I got my childhood shoes but, kinda sad that it’s from different pairs....how would you guys feel?

Ps. It’s the same size on both sides so that’s good.

Do them justice and wear them unabashedly to get that sweet sweet age going.
20180717_152921.jpg

But who cares what they say and do. None of us get paid by any company.

I guess some people have no real like important things to worry about then joe or bob’s opinion about hertz being better but posting in the Jordan thread. Whatever. It’s dumb in my opinion.

exactly. dudes post was filled with an underlying tone of being on the attack. it gave the vibe that he wasnt just giving his opinion on the matter. he def had specific people in mind when he made that post. he was calling people out except he was too scared to name the people on his mind.

"EXTREMELY" amusing? an "absolute knee slapper"? i mean sure, its amusing to watch people contradict themselves....but yeaaaa when u exaggerate to that extent, you care too damn much. it aint that serious.

we got alot of Jordan 1s coming up guys. its guna get crazy in here.
in no order:
Sports Illistrated/A star is born
ROTY
Top 3 vol 2
No L's yellow and red
PSG
Spiderman/Chi
UN/La (i think there are 2 pairs releasing)
Travis Scotts

and i kinda want them all but i know i wont get them all.

Passing on eerrrrrthang :nthat: not a fan of any of it.

(....i'm feeling Nikes new Sportswear fall/winter collection. I'll use the extra money to cop some of that.)

in no order:
ROTY
Top 3 vol 2
No L's yellow and red
PSG
Spiderman/Chi
Travis Scotts

No clue what any of these are but they sound awful

I like those ROTY ones, could do without the flaps.. but the color blocking is nice to me.
I'll pass on the rest unless its for future trade bait.
I really want to double back on black toes but prices are wild and I'm even a 10.5 in AJ1s

I like those ROTY ones, could do without the flaps.. but the color blocking is nice to me.
I'll pass on the rest unless its for future trade bait.
I really want to double back on black toes but prices are wild and I'm even a 10.5 in AJ1s
yea i was happy used black toes went down in price; pointed it out to dude and he accepted my ebay offer; already took the tongue off my bred toes that i customized into black tongue black toes

even worse; i got up to 270 after being 190-200; loss the weight but all my old stuff boot cut.....smh
yea i got some 2x hoodies bruh look like i'm in a hot boyz video

Take your boot cut jeans to a tailor and have them tapered if they still fit in the waist/thigh area.

Cost $15-$20 a pair and you don’t have to buy new jeans

Last edited:
in no order:
ROTY
Top 3 vol 2
No L's yellow and red
PSG
Spiderman/Chi
Travis Scotts

ROTY, “Spider-Man”/Crystals, and the Blk Toe w/ Blk Tongue and Grey UN/LA are the only pairs I think are dope of the bunch. The “No L’s” are atrocious with all the unnecessary writing on them. PSGs are for me, but not the worst. The Sports Illustrateds are a Blk/Wht tease for me, never been a fan of the Top 3-esque color blocking. I like the blocking of the Travis Scotts, but not sure how I feel about the reverse swoosh.

Back
Top Bottom