• Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
These are just perfect for the fall

IMG_20181022_101758_240.jpg

Last edited:
Just heard some disheartening news from unloved1s apparently the rest of the og colorway remasters have been cancelled by nike. So no metallics and black/whites, or neutrals. 1 copping is in a stasis lock for me now. All this trash they're releasing is totally and completely irrelevant.
I rrreeeaaalllyyy hope he’s misinformed. I know this is blasphemous for some, but other than the Metallic Navys (the best of the metallic series IMO, and one of the cleanest/most versatile 1s IMO), I’ve never been the biggest fan of the Metallics (purples, reds, greens, etc.). But as someone who loves and appreciates the 1 in general, this sucks that those that love them might not be able to grab them. As for the Blk/Whts and the Neutrals...these two are pairs I’ve always wanted. Don’t do this to us JB.

I rrreeeaaalllyyy hope he’s misinformed. I know this is blasphemous for some, but other than the Metallic Navys (the best of the metallic series IMO, and one of the cleanest/most versatile 1s IMO), I’ve never been the biggest fan of the Metallics (purples, reds, greens, etc.). But as someone who loves and appreciates the 1 in general, this sucks that those that love them might not be able to grab them. As for the Blk/Whts and the Neutrals...these two are pairs I’ve always wanted. Don’t do this to us JB.

Dude as a fan of all the og colorways this is a slap in the face on the real.

Just heard some disheartening news from unloved1s apparently the rest of the og colorway remasters have been cancelled by nike. So no metallics and black/whites, or neutrals. 1 copping is in a stasis lock for me now. All this trash they're releasing is totally and completely irrelevant.

Wait what?! WHY?!

Wait what?! WHY?!

Yeah I saw it in one of his comments he says they cancelled it and he doesn't know when they'll start the OG colorways again or maybe never. I hate all these trash releases from this year and onto next year now more than ever. Huge smack in the face for people who fell in love with the OG colorways and didn't need a hype collab or some dumb alterations to to cop a pair of remaster 1s.

Be careful what you wish for.... I'm not a fan of the mettalics and haven't found time/desire to wear either pair but do wish that that had completed the set.

Money saved.

The only upside lol

Be careful what you wish for.... I'm not a fan of the mettalics and haven't found time/desire to wear either pair but do wish that that had completed the set.

I'm a huge fan of the metallic run and wear them frequently cuz they look so good and vintagized the more beat up they get so it sucks to know the rest won't be coming any time soon.

Something tells me they're re-working the mold

Hence why those mashup pairs have that nice ‘close-to-og’ shape, and the fat swoosh

And it can also explain those rumblings of Chi’s returning next year

They've released a ton of the OG colorways already though, what's even left?

White/silver.. metallic orange, purp, green.. am I missing anything?

This makes me wish I didn't sell my my metallic green and purples even more, SMH. I don't want to, but I can wait on most of the remaining OG 1's. The black and white and the maroons are the pairs I want the most.

Last edited:
saw that theyre releasing about 4k pairs of the "not for resales"

making a "not for resale" shoe in extremely limited numbers is dumb. Even dumber will be the folks to pay resale

saw that theyre releasing about 4k pairs of the "not for resales"

making a "not for resale" shoe in extremely limited numbers is dumb. Even dumber will be the folks to pay resale

if this is true....it has got to be the dumbest thing ever.
so instead of making many many more pairs available, which would kill resell value....they decide to F the shoe up with all that "not for resale" garbage and limit the pairs, which would drive resell up.....lol wtf.

jordan taking advantage of the chance to sell us another gimmick. cause if they put "not for resale" on the shoe and then proceed to make only 4k pairs, then its truly a gimmick. JB doesnt care about killing resale.

Metallics and neutrals are an easy pass, but the black and white 1s would've been copped

I would't be surprised if they OGs were on hiatus, and only because the we have had such little news about any other releases and that the black metallics were scheduled for 2018 but were dropped. But I would also take any info from that account with a huge grain of salt.

Back
Top Bottom