Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
we got alot of Jordan 1s coming up guys. its guna get crazy in here.
in no order:
Sports Illistrated/A star is born
ROTY
Top 3 vol 2
No L's yellow and red
PSG
Spiderman/Chi
UN/La (i think there are 2 pairs releasing)
Travis Scotts

and i kinda want them all but i know i wont get them all.

I have a problem. I want them all too, except maybe the Travis Scott’s. I can even see those growing on me. I have issues.

The Unions are my favorite of that list though. Followed by the Red No L’s.

Last edited:
Was this posted? Westbrook was wearing these on the bench on the 19th.

westbrook 1s.png

Last edited:
so when the pants aren't tapered you put NT in front of the type of pants?
giphy.webp

tell me more about not caring what the next man is wearing on a shoe forum...

un/la black toe will probably be tough as a mf to cop but i’m all in on those

if true at least november will be a good month for 1s

*shudders* my homie almost got got by one lol he showed me pics when he was about to meet her. I was like "she looks off man, something don't seem right. I was like what if she's a dude? Haha" lo and behold she was a man lol she was cool though my homie was like not happening but she still gave him a few edibles and he never saw her again.

*shudders* my homie almost got got by one lol he showed me pics when he was about to meet her. I was like "she looks off man, something don't seem right. I was like what if she's a dude? Haha" lo and behold she was a man lol she was cool though my homie was like not happening but she still gave him a few edibles and he never saw her again.

this y i never tried online dating lol.

Just heard some disheartening news from unloved1s apparently the rest of the og colorway remasters have been cancelled by nike. So no metallics and black/whites, or neutrals. 1 copping is in a stasis lock for me now. All this trash they're releasing is totally and completely irrelevant.

people trying to sell one court purple and one pine green as a pair on eBay is an interesting move..

Just heard some disheartening news from unloved1s apparently the rest of the og colorway remasters have been cancelled by nike. So no metallics and black/whites, or neutrals. 1 copping is in a stasis lock for me now. All this trash they're releasing is totally and completely irrelevant.

Say it ain’t so

Back
Top Bottom