• Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
They ignored my post in the Royal thread
frown.gif
. Let's try it here LOL.
I started collecting in '00/'01. I was 15/16 y/o when I started collecting. Here is a pic of my early DS collection around '02/'03.

As you can see, I had the '01 Jordan I's (and True Blues). In '04, I ended up trading both my Jordan I's for 2 pairs of Sheeds and $100 dollars. Even though I loved my I's, I am the AirForce1King. It was very necessary for me to have the Sheeds at the time. A few months later, I began to sorely miss my Jordan I's. They quickly became grail status. Not willing to pay Ebay prices of $400+, I had to wait for the retros. I did not cop the Bred Strapped I's as the strap turned me off. I did manage to cop 2 of the 60+ DMP packs on release day. I did not care about the Jumpman on the back, I just needed the colorway in a high top w/o a stupid strap or any dumb patent leather. They were close enough. I attempted to get Banned I's on release day. I failed miserably but I was NOT willing to pay those Ebay prices for a shoe I already got essentially, especially since I was not going to be wearing them. I also copped 2 pairs of Bred AJKO's last year. I'm satisfied with my Jordan I Bred collection.

Now comes the Royal I's. I been waiting on this retro for 9 years. I do not care if they released with a Jumpman on the back and tongue, I was going to get this shoe. They did one step better and made them almost OG. I am so happy to have these in my collection. If I can just get rid of this stupid 9 and get my size 12, I'll be 1 step closer to retirement (desperately need that Seattle X retro). I'm actually pretty ticked I only got 1 pair and I'm even more ticked all of these people are suddenly on this Jordan I wave. In '01, I walked in FL and bought both I's and True Blues with NO problem. There wasn't even a line. Fast forward 12 years later and there's a sudden frenzy for them by people much younger than me. Hopefully some time in the future I lock down a second pair...

anyone know if theres anywhere selling the chicago 1s in 11s? i missed out completely and am looking for a pair now

^^DID THE SAME. here's a side by side for people who wanna see one with orange laces and one with the blue laces that came with royal 1s.
like others have said. I still need the knicks just been lazy but maybe with this down time since my next pickup wont be until black toes I will get them. Call me crazy but white laces with them would set them off nicely. Nonetheless, dope shot..

Figured this would be the perfect place to put these.

These were so slept on, almost by me.

Anyways, enjoy the shots!

Flash Off.

1125v0x.png

Flash On.

2ymfxbo.png

Flash Off.

1y7792.png

Flash On.

2vto1gl.png

Flash Off.

mcu7ue.png

Flash On.

ibf3vc.png

Flash Off.

332tqbt.png

Flash On.

2rfr5li.png

Flash Off.

11ughzo.png

Flash On.

o9eng6.png

At first I didn't like these, but they grew on me.

The 3M on these are CRAZY!!

:smokin :smokin :smokin

Last edited:
Those bhms with the 3m and the speckles would be so clean in a different color way. That neon green and black and royal or whatever is just not doing it for me smh

^ a consolation prize who missed out on the royals. Not for me though.

You're right!

:lol:

But I plan to cop the Royals too!

Those are alright...would get at a discount :lol:

Yeah, I only paid $145 for them..

:rolleyes

Those bhms with the 3m and the speckles would be so clean in a different color way. That neon green and black and royal or whatever is just not doing it for me smh

Its not too bad.

A lot better in person I think.

>D

like others have said. I still need the knicks just been lazy but maybe with this down time since my next pickup wont be until black toes I will get them. Call me crazy but white laces with them would set them off nicely. Nonetheless, dope shot..
Thanks bruh! I would try white laces with em but don't have any long flat ones. I should cop some just to post on here and show y'all. Who knows, I might even like em.

I don't get why Europe gets so many limited releases.

Everything's sitting from BHMs to ASGs to Bred 11s. 

Last edited:

Flash Off.

Flash On.

Flash Off.

Flash On.

Flash Off.

Flash On.

Flash Off.

Flash On.

Flash Off.

Flash On.

o9eng6.png

smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
Holy crap these are so unreal, it looks like it's Photoshop-ed.

Flash Off.

1125v0x.png

Flash On.

2ymfxbo.png

Flash Off.

1y7792.png

Flash On.

2vto1gl.png

Flash Off.

mcu7ue.png

Flash On.

ibf3vc.png

Flash Off.

332tqbt.png

Flash On.

2rfr5li.png

Flash Off.

11ughzo.png

Flash On.

o9eng6.png

smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
man, i love the way they look with flash.. but not so much without =.=

man, i love the way they look with flash.. but not so much without =.=

Yeah I hear ya, but they aren't that bad in person.

3M makes them like 2 shoes in 1.

:lol:

nice shots Future. would cop these if i didnt just cop crimsons, which i see you were on as well. :smokin

Thanks bro.

& yeah, I copped these because I didn't cop the Royals, but these will be bought in due time.

:wink:

i'm a fool. in a semi buzzed online shopping night, i accidentally purchased two pairs in sz 11 of the green 1's picture in the top left. the site i purchased from doesn't honor returns unless you pay shipping out of your own pocket. there's $260 i'll never see again. :smh: in my defense though they put up the wrong picture of the shoes as i thought i was buying royal 1s.

Last edited:
I'm With You Brother. I Got 12 Pairs Of I's. I've even Hooped In I's. I Wore Chicago's 3X And They MURDERED my Feet. I Will NOT be Wearing Them Again...
Looks like I made the right decision to sell my pair..

Didnt really want to.. But seeing what JB did with the WC 3's..

I am confident Chicago 1s come out again with NA..

I'm With You Brother. I Got 12 Pairs Of I's. I've even Hooped In I's. I Wore Chicago's 3X And They MURDERED my Feet. I Will NOT be Wearing Them Again...
Wow they are really that uncomfortable? What part of your feet does it hurt?  I was actually thinking of picking up the Chicagos but I ordered the Knicks 1's instead. Did I make the right choice doing this?

Saw the ASG pair in person today at a store......I was potentially going to buy, but the midsole isn't white, its like a color bleeding purple (think of pods on the grey toe XIII and how the maroon gets on them). It looked weird so I passed.

Saw the ASG pair in person today at a store......I was potentially going to buy, but the midsole isn't white, its like a color bleeding purple (think of pods on the grey toe XIII and how the maroon gets on them). It looked weird so I passed.
I heard those ASG 1's glow in the dark which is why I think the midsole looks like that. Hence why people call them the night visions 1's.

Back
Top Bottom