Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
How much are the AJ1 Guccis going for now?
i see em for $150-200 .. seem to have gone up in the last couple of months.. get em now, LOVE my pair and looking for a pair for the wife

pistons are the best between the two "newer" colorways ... interesting with the mesh and that causing less creasing .. lace swap maybe

lakers are meh, which SUCKS them being my favorite team since i was a kid .. man, just a couple more white panels and they would be MONEY!

Anyone have any info on the Green black and gold 1s with the Nike Air Tag if they are releasing for sure? They were rumored to be svsm color way or something

Anyone have any info on the Green black and gold 1s with the Nike Air Tag if they are releasing for sure? They were rumored to be svsm color way or something
Which 1's are you referring to? I assume it is the Celtic 1's. If that is the case I haven't seen an exact release date set for these yet. It is supposed to be April but they might of changed it.

Just a lil PS tease i did if we'll ever see these again....

Good Lawd this was a mission to get. Not even my size, need a 10.5. Hopefully, the OG Black/Red in November will be easier from the presale

04/13/13 Air Jordan Retro 1 High OG
555088-019 Black/Metallic Gold-White
$140.00

they need to do an 11 in this colorway with the sparkle speckle bottom!

I got a pair last night off of eBay for $160 shipped. Size 10.5. You just have to email the seller and asking to go through invoice. 

Back
Top Bottom