Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Figured this would be the perfect place to put these.

These were so slept on, almost by me.

Anyways, enjoy the shots!

Flash Off.

1125v0x.png

Flash On.

2ymfxbo.png

Flash Off.

1y7792.png

Flash On.

2vto1gl.png

Flash Off.

mcu7ue.png

Flash On.

ibf3vc.png

Flash Off.

332tqbt.png

Flash On.

2rfr5li.png

Flash Off.

11ughzo.png

Flash On.

o9eng6.png

At first I didn't like these, but they grew on me.

The 3M on these are CRAZY!!

smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
These would've been better without the speckles IMO. Still a nice shoe.

Quality of the 1's has been horrible lately...

I love the shoe and the simplicity...clean lines and clean look. they go with anything if you wear em right. but this is ********...

they have def grown on me more in the past few years tho...Never was a big 1 fan, starting to really want most of the colorway releases tho.

i want the michigans still and the knicks ... no rush on either hell michigans will go on sale, already can be had under retail

i gotta say quality sucks .. the best 1s i have are my guccis, leather is soft so slight creases not folds like the white leather LOL.. sold my chicago 1s before even tryin em on after seein that crap leather .. altho they will get me on black toes more than likely LOL  always liked those more

Knicks quality is good...
I can 2nd this.....the white/black/red had a plastic like feel to the leather, stiff. IMO the royals had similar leather to the white/black/red. The knick colorway on the other hand was soft, very supple leather.

I saw the Chicago 1s on several people's feet this week, it doesn't look really good. JB f'd up a classic. :smh:

U can clearly see one of the Michigan's is higher than the other...the right shoe is like 3/8 inch lower. That's unacceptable coming from champs...

I saw the Chicago 1s on several people's feet this week, it doesn't look really good. JB f'd up a classic. :smh:
I love my Chicago 1s. Looks great on feet. Probably my go-to shoe. Mind you, I have Knicks, AJKO's breds, and royals for my collection of 1s

Last edited:
I agree with sneakermane. They look great but... they don't feel great. Pretty damn uncomfortable so I sold them to my boy for retail.

Future, I have a pair of the unc's and its not much higher.  You wouldnt notice on feet.  Also for $90 you cant beat that.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom