Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
These piss me off to this day, lord knows I wanted these, that navy blue colorblocking is all me, but the mess that ensued at this release wouldnt allow me to participate :smh:

JB release these now, with or without Spikes face, the prices these are going for is ridiculous

325C71EC-5A1E-4016-8960-CB377ECD3BC1.jpeg

I live in manhattan now but born & raised in bk, i was on social media watching how the release was going, was thinking anout trekking over to brooklyn but see how it was going down with all the resellers and security picking randoms, I passed

Should have went tho, might have had a shot :smh:

I live in manhattan now but born & raised in bk, i was on social media watching how the release was going, was thinking anout trekking over to brooklyn but see how it was going down with all the resellers and security picking randoms, I passed

Should have went tho, might have had a shot :smh:

It was over immediately

Lol I didn’t hit on **** yesterday. Couldn’t even grab a pair of ROYs.

I kinda hate this time of year. There’s a bunch of shoes dropping that I basically know I have no chance at even touching.

Did you hit? I only got through on one pair but if I was able to double up I’d oop you a pair. SB fam

I tried my best, they wouldn’t let me through the queue. Tough watching everyone flourish with ease just staring at that “you’re in line” screen smh :smh:

I need the black pair in my life man.

I tried my best, they wouldn’t let me through the queue. Tough watching everyone flourish with ease just staring at that “you’re in line” screen smh :smh:

I need the black pair in my life man.
Don’t feel bad, I was going through the same thing

These piss me off to this day, lord knows I wanted these, that navy blue colorblocking is all me, but the mess that ensued at this release wouldnt allow me to participate :smh:

JB release these now, with or without Spikes face, the prices these are going for is ridiculous

325C71EC-5A1E-4016-8960-CB377ECD3BC1.jpeg

these are sick i vaguely remember seeing this shoe

Back
Top Bottom