Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Don't need unions when I got these babies just waiting to be properly beat and aged.

IMG_20181118_110439_607.jpg

Last edited:
I think the storms did go up quite a bit already. These may be affected a little more by the unions.
People who claim to be big fans of 1s slept on storm blues, which is ridiculous.

Is the stockx price for the black union 1’s a reality? Or are those just prices for early pairs?

Can’t tell if the price will come down or go up... the blues are even higher. And there’s only a few sales

Is the stockx price for the black union 1’s a reality? Or are those just prices for early pairs?

Can’t tell if the price will come down or go up... the blues are even higher. And there’s only a few sales

The lowest asks for the blues have stabilized, but the highest offers are starting to rise.

Quality of materials aside, these are better than unions

We gotta stop the "quality" talk, man. The storms and the Black Toes have fantastic quality. Just because it's tumble and mad soft doesn't mean it's better at all. I gyarantee that with regular wear the "lesser quality" aj1s all break in nicely and get a nice wrinkled tumbled affect. All except for the RSBB and Any patent pairs. The materials are more stiff

“Gotta have this shoe or that shoe in ur collection if you’re a true Jordan 1 fan”

**** here w this childish nonsense, I love Jordans but I won’t get one just because the “culture” says it’s a must have
I hope you’re enjoying your infrared sixes

Y’all thinking Unions dropping again?
Just search for the product code. Bv1300 106. Euro drop is next sat. Sns, Nike Europe, solebox etc. usual suspects. I’m sure SNKRS will drop around then too (prob places like Kith as well). Images loaded on Nike’s DAM. So prob smart to hold out. Prices will fall.

Back
Top Bottom