Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Union hasn’t updated any social media have they? Also, fwiw the shoes aren’t on the site anymore but the other stuff is. Mostly sold out.

End of the day you build your collection the way you want it. You buy what you like not what people say you should have or you should never jump on the hype train.... I have Jordan 3 pure Platinum and Jordan 3 cholly in my collection and they are worth nothing.... but it’s what I like. Also going to double up on the cyber mondays because it’s what I like... just because you have all hype Jordan’s does not mean you have a better collection then the next guy. I am wear rare airs today that you can get for 79 dollars on eBay. I wear them brocade I like them and it’s my money if I listen to people I would not have half of GR JORDANS GOD BLESS ALL AND HAPPY COPING. ALWAYS REMEMBER ITS EASYTO FOLLOW AND HARD TO LEAD

It's funny how I struck out on the ROTYs on SNKRS, so I had to score through other sites - KicksUSA and NBA store in this case. I never hit for **** on SNKRS these days.

Been A Minute Since These Have Seen Pavement...
1FBBCB84-677C-4B66-8ED3-1C6E7F700798.jpeg
F6ABB0E9-954E-4001-96AC-0F10045D1533.jpeg

PS- I Know LRG Ain’t Really “It” Any More But I Rock With The Hoodie... And I’m Old :lol:

unless the wider release is really limited, then your only shot is that and when you miss out, the demand for them will go up even more

Back
Top Bottom