Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
novelty-macho-chest-hair-a08f3688.jpg h84A349EF.jpeg images.jpeg
Grizz out here playing with his options

Bruh what happened in here, I log back in & see dudes getting called predators, funny looking little white girls & White Castle?! I want the Spider-Man Jordan’s too, but y’all fooling in here! Thread in shambles, back away slowly :lol:

hoping that ebay coupon moves my storm blues. had a buyer but he declined my counter offer for $5 more :lol:

Yall are hyping this up way more than it needs to be. I get its jokes but .....chill out.

Anyways...got a $5 movie coupon. I think I'll use that on Spider-Man. Might be a little corny and lame, but I think I wanna wear my Chicago's when I go :lol:

Yeah they got some laying around some other guy got wrong size and they have a pair for him too lol ( hoping they have a restock so I can get the blues )

dang yall got blessed. congrats! glad it worked out for ya. most times with an instant sellout, it doesnt work out good if sum1 gets sent wrong size etc.

Those would be cold killers to me if the swoosh was all lime green leather and it had a standard NA tag on the tongue.
I'll probably buy regardless unless I have something else to do the day they release, and I prob won't.

Back
Top Bottom