Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
10F6A203-ABD1-429A-9659-D278C9E4732B.jpeg
Today’s wear

Then the tongue sticks up when the laces are behind. That looks tacky... Jordan always wore his laces super long... did that look bad?
he was playing ball; made sense to choke the laces so your shoes aren't loose on foot; but yea i think super long lace loops look bad

Really wanna lock in now but gotta wait till Concord pts hit my app. Mo money spent better chances for those who don't know

Unless I hit an online raffle I'm taking an L for sure on the Spideys lol. Hate weekday releases :smh:

Didn't pay attention to the actual day as Friday until now

The only time I wore any shiny leather dress shoe was in the Army. I wear dress shoes to work every day, just not patent leather dress shoes because, you know, they make regular leather dress shoes too.
so the shine is what throws you off; i can see that; lems cool tho, shine doesn't bother me

Last edited:
The only time I wore any shiny leather dress shoe was in the Army. I wear dress shoes to work every day, just not patent leather dress shoes because, you know, they make regular leather dress shoes too.

Yeah, well you said you're too old to wear patent leather shoes, like they don't make patent dress shoes for men. It's not an age thing, but you have your reasons OR issues. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom