Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
f4dzqa.jpg

rbl7km.jpg

Do we know what these look like yet? If there’s a pic on a previous page, lmk. I don’t mind going back.
8119F176-B8DC-457B-91B4-0AEABB8195DF.png

you think that would work?
I been thinking of a way to just swap em back to footlocker or something.

def works. i do it all the time with pairs i dont like. just cop a pair from footlocker, pray the FTL pair is good and keep the FTL pair, and send the bad pair back to footlocker and say they dont fit or whatever. u can do it with whatever retailer will take back returns with no fee.

Hyper royals fit tts for me. The pair I got from shoe palace was warped as ****. It’s like there is a giant bump in the front part of the sole on the right shoe. Need to exchange for a new pair.

def works. i do it all the time with pairs i dont like. just cop a pair from footlocker, pray the FTL pair is good and keep the FTL pair, and send the bad pair back to footlocker and say they dont fit or whatever. u can do it with whatever retailer will take back returns with no fee.
Word. Only problem I see would be if I needa go up a half size. Otherwise yeah that would workout smooth.

Hyper royals fit tts for me. The pair I got from shoe palace was warped as ****. It’s like there is a giant bump in the front part of the sole on the right shoe. Need to exchange for a new pair.
Seriously? Maybe shoe palace got all the trash pairs then. Cus these ain’t what I’m used to man.

Lemme know how the process goes if you try and swap em.

Back
Top Bottom