• Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
air-jordan-1-ko-og-black-royal.jpg

air-jordan-1-retro-ko-high-black-royal-3.jpg

they look proper "royal" to me...

I'd rather it be listed as "Sport Blue" (it is on FTL release calender) just so I wouldn't have to deal with any nonsense come release day lol but we all know it's Royal

The royal on the KO's maybe a slight bit lighter in color because of the canvas material compared to the leather NA Royal 1's color, but still royal nonetheless[emoji]128077[/emoji]

Regardless of the name Royal or Sport Blue, this is a must cop. Don't sleep just 'cause they are are KOs!

sure about that champ?
We arguing about nomenclature of slightly different shades of blue now?
laugh.gif
The royal on the KO's maybe a slight bit lighter in color because of the canvas material compared to the leather NA Royal 1's color, but still royal nonetheless[emoji]128077[/emoji]

There may be two different pairs but y'all can't be saying royal and sports blue is the now lol. 

http://sneakernews.com/2014/07/24/air-jordan-1-ko-hi-og-sport-blue-release-date/

Last edited:
friend is headed to London in a few days. Hoping it can score me a pair or two of the gym reds since I've heard they are just sitting over there..Let us pray lol

I like AJKO's so I will be trying for a pair. Thought about the rivalry pack when I saw it on the bay for 350 last week but procrastination got me. I thinks KO's are very comfortable and take less time to break in.

sure about that champ?

We arguing about nomenclature of slightly different shades of blue now? :lol:

There may be two different pairs but y'all can't be saying royal and sports blue is the now lol. 

http://sneakernews.com/2014/07/24/air-jordan-1-ko-hi-og-sport-blue-release-date/
aint 2 different pairs bro

unless i can walk in when the mall opens and cop i will no longer be getting any shoes, this is my final decision on copping any shoes from now on

That will definitely limit which retro Jordan's u buy in the future lol
yep, and one persons stand at a time and refusing to pay resale i hope to one day be a part of the movement that DEMANDS quality for a decent rate and to not wait in line for anything plus i already have like 98% of the shoes ive ever wanted since i was a kid so i wouldnt be missing out on much and the state of collecting today has me turned off on shoes so im not worried about missing some shoes

btw that blue is nowhere near royal blue, some of yall need your eyes checked
You're right. I stand corrected. The blue is pretty close to a powder blue color than a royal blue color.[emoji]128077[/emoji]

Last edited:
yep, and one persons stand at a time and refusing to pay resale i hope to one day be a part of the movement that DEMANDS quality for a decent rate and to not wait in line for anything plus i already have like 98% of the shoes ive ever wanted since i was a kid so i wouldnt be missing out on much and the state of collecting today has me turned off on shoes so im not worried about missing some shoes
I feel u man at this point I'm almost done too.

Back
Top Bottom