Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
You know my join date is right under my name right. Well I was before that. You could have avoided egg on your face again. That's sort of common sense and not top of the class stuff.

I have the sneakers you're talking about, and was wearing 1's before they were the new fad. That's why I can speak on them, but thanks for "schooling" me :lol:

They don't look garbage, they are garbage? What sort of semantics is that? Yeah, you do sound like a new age hypebeast. Everything is either flames or fire or garbage. And it coincides what the group think is. There's no inbetween. So if 2013's are garbage, what are mids?

And I surely hope you didn't spend any of your money on any of the "garbage" 2013's?

Bringing up 2009 shadows with the jumpman on the back, nobody even considered them OG. I got them for $50. The 2013's were higher than them. Just like the pleather Chicago's with the jumpman.

It's hilarious you're praising kicks with the wrong shades and being tumbled, but are talking about height.

The main people saying Jordan Brand is releasing too many 1s.

The main people saying Jordan Brand is releasing too many 1s.

That's another thing. If you don't like them don't buy them. When they were putting out the Laney's and Hawks, I just didn't get them. At this point I expect JB to release a number of bad colorways.

It's just that people are scared it will kill off the hype for them, because a lot of people really don't like the kicks. They like that everyone else likes them and the resell value.

There's enough variety in the sneaker market to pass what you don't like and buy something else. Sneaker collecting is weird as hell in 2019. I'm both interested and worried where it will go next. Everyone wants the same thing and what they can't attain.

At the end of the day people need to buy what they like and not what others like, or you'll have a lot of sneaker regrets.

I am sure the 2013 or the 2016 black toe is dope. But the price on them is just not worth it to me. But that’s just me. Going to pass on jump on the Jordan 1 mid top 3 tommrow on stock X. I have the other top 3 so why not match it’s big brother and rock them god bless fam

I know will only cop Jordan 1 Jordan 3 and Jordan 4 that’s it everything else is a pass for me..... good luck fam in what you are going to cop

The “glitter” problem is actually mold or fungus or something like that. I would wipe my pair down and it would start coming back within a day.

Currently testing out a 1:1 mix of vinegar + water on a rag and wiping it down.

Will report back

dex.gif

Yeah they’re wild’n. Whoever can’t appreciate the 2013 run clearly wasn’t in to shoes until just recently or just couldn’t get their hands on a pair in 2013. So now that the remastered versions are out, it’s become the cool thing to slander the 2013s. Easy to slander a shoe that you couldn’t copp back in ‘13 even you wanted to. They were so limited at that time. And by the way 2013 Royals ARE better than the remastered version IMO. Oh well to each his own. Love my 2013s as well.

I had 2013 bred and shadows when I got the 2016 breds and held them against the 2013 I sold them 13's joints swiftly with no remorse.

While the softness/tumbled leather in the 2016 bred kills the 2013
2013 color red kills 2016 dark dull red with that being said I like to stay as close as possible to ogs so I kept 2013 sold 2016 but different strokes for different folks

i had to place the unions in my top 5 of 2018. may everyone cop their top 5 in 2019!

image_from_ios.jpg

While the softness/tumbled leather in the 2016 bred kills the 2013
2013 color red kills 2016 dark dull red with that being said I like to stay as close as possible to ogs so I kept 2013 sold 2016 but different strokes for different folks

crazy people defending the 13 when they just weren't comfortable man I don't even see the debate.

Some progress on the Black Toe tongue swap:

With the donor pair:

IMG_20190102_162652.jpg

Used a seam ripper to detach tongues:

IMG_20190102_164745.jpg

Placed the new tongue for fitment:

IMG_20190102_165742.jpg

Sewed new tongue on. I used a slightly thicker thread, but it will be covered by laces anyways:

IMG_20190102_215905.jpg

Finished right shoe:

IMG_20190102_220450.jpg

With Bred Toes and Union's for comparison:

IMG_20190102_220709.jpg

Back
Top Bottom