Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Any on feet pics? would love too see some from NT members.

Copped so many sneakers this year, and most of them are still DS cause i constantly keep reaching for these. They’ll go with almost anything
EE8EC3B8-C034-45A9-94EB-9D357F69AFEC.jpeg

Thinking about pulling the trigger on the Nigels. Yay or nay guys? How do yall like them for those who have worn them? How is the quality in your opinions. From pics, they look like the best of 2018 imo. But then again, thats purely based on pics.
Quality A1. Style yeee... its ok.

Thinking about pulling the trigger on the Nigels. Yay or nay guys? How do yall like them for those who have worn them? How is the quality in your opinions. From pics, they look like the best of 2018 imo. But then again, thats purely based on pics.

Was on a plane during initial drop but picked these up locally yesterday. Leather’s nice, maybe about the same as the Lance’s.

69DF71BE-7CDC-431B-8543-A7FA8E3220BA.jpeg

Just strolled into ftl looking to see if black nxt 360s were on sale. No go there but scooped SI sz 10. I think I’m gonna expose the swoosh, maybe even paint it black. Surprised they were available in my size as the size 10s seem to be gone online.

Was on a plane during initial drop but picked these up locally yesterday. Leather’s nice, maybe about the same as the Lance’s.

69DF71BE-7CDC-431B-8543-A7FA8E3220BA.jpeg

I wish i could find these locally. I dont even know where to begin finding shoes locally with all the scammers/fakes out there. Its either friends or stockx/goat for me.

So.....I must say that I am happy to have paid $25 over retail for these! The pictures that people were posting that turned me off because the red looked orange-ish must have been using flash because in natural light, they are like a bright crimson red (which I like that shade). Also, I know that I am in the minority here (well, I am a female, so I most definitely am LOL), but I like the fur (though it does shed a little bit). I would rock the fur only in the winter time when I wear my coats with the fur on the hood. I think that would look hella dope, but the fur has to be finger combed outward to not look crazy.
20190103_154219.jpg
20190103_154236.jpg

Last edited:
Copped so many sneakers this year, and most of them are still DS cause i constantly keep reaching for these. They’ll go with almost anything
EE8EC3B8-C034-45A9-94EB-9D357F69AFEC.jpeg
Same for me. I've worn these more than any 1 I got last year. My wife finds them atrocious, but they're so dope IMO. And I love when I get the you're-in-a-wheelchair-so-how-did-your-shoes-get-like-that look!

Contemplating swapping my Spidey's out for a pair of Bred Toes. That icey sole is holding me back from wearing them.
The icey soles on AJ1s don't turn piss yellow like some soles on 11s, if that is what you're worried about; at least, not as quickly as 11s...time will only tell. I've worn my Wings almost once a week for a year and a half and certain spots on the very bottoms of the icy soles have turned a greenish color, but generally they just aren't as blue in certain spots--but you wouldn't be able to tell with my foot planted on the ground (i.e., the sides of the sole are surprisingly still blue). And here are some pics of used Carmines:
camera204603820237884993.jpeg

temp1543603004.jpeg

temp1538260801.jpeg
temp1539834237.jpeg

So.....I must say that I am happy to have paid $25 over retail for these! The pictures that people were posting that turned me off because the red looked orange-ish must have been using flash because in natural light, they are like a bright crimson red (which I like that shade). Also, I know that I am in the minority here (well, I am a female, so I most definitely am LOL), but I like the fur (though it does shed a little bit). I would rock the fur only in the winter time when I wear my coats with the fur on the hood. I think that would look hella dope, but the fur has to be finger combed outward to not look crazy.
20190103_154219.jpg
20190103_154236.jpg
Glad u got them I seen how bad U wanted them and because of that $25 extra is nothing

Back
Top Bottom