Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Sadly the picture isn't very good, but as someone who has a pair of '94s that I wear regularly still (I have Chicago's), the swoosh is the giveaway as it's not leather but suede. This looks correct.

Thanks you, sorry for the picture I got few more :
upload_2019-1-5_17-25-48.jpeg

I actually need money, so did someone knows how much can I sell them ?
Thanks

Last edited:
No beef at all. I just call out bs as I see it. Dude wears his lace bags on shoes, claims to be rich and then comes in asking how to pay for stuff, going on and on about mid top 3s and several other things. Telling people he can buy and sell them and then god bless in the same sentence, which by the way sentence structure escapes him.
But on the other end it is wildly entertaining.

Thanks you, sorry for the picture I got few more :
upload_2019-1-5_17-25-48.jpeg

I actually need money, so did someone knows how much can I sell them ?
Thanks
Those are pretty beat. The entire heel is worn off. I don't think someone would pay more than $75 for those.

No beef at all. I just call out bs as I see it. Dude wears his lace bags on shoes, claims to be rich and then comes in asking how to pay for stuff, going on and on about mid top 3s and several other things. Telling people he can buy and sell them and then god bless in the same sentence, which by the way sentence structure escapes him.
But on the other end it is wildly entertaining.
Again for the 5th time I do that so people see the shoes are new what don’t you understand should I say it slower .. you sir are a clown and have idea what you are talking about if you don’t like what I post don’t read it. You called me out so right back at you. Next time don’t start and I will not come out you clown

Back
Top Bottom