Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Yeah, I'm cool with tumbled leather that breaks in nicely, but this pebbled-looking-all-over leather is a no for me dawg. Easy pass. So far, I think the Turbo Green and SBB 3.0 are the only pairs that are even catching my attention. I might be forgetting something, but I feel like this time last year I had more pairs that I had my sights set on. More dinero in my pocket.

Yuup...I second all of this. The first thing I said after seeing the clearer pic is that the leather looks more pebbled than tumbled. And then like ol boy said..."City of Flight" looking. Which is also a nice colorway but choice of materials is why those are dirt cheap and not desired.

So that's definitely city of flight level material. Pass on those. Looks like the leather is suffering from severe acne scarring.

FB_IMG_1546890384600.jpg

These need that smooth leather, enough with the tumble

Yuup...I second all of this. The first thing I said after seeing the clearer pic is that the leather looks more pebbled than tumbled. And then like ol boy said..."City of Flight" looking. Which is also a nice colorway but choice of materials is why those are dirt cheap and not desired.
Exactly. And it isn't City of Flight "looking" leather, it IS City of Flight leather. The City of Flights were a pass for me simply because I didn't think they looked all that great colorway/schematic wise. These Pinks, on the other hand, are a total pass due to the pebbled leather. If the leather was smooth, as it should be, I'd probably be in (even though pale-ish pink isn't really my color). But as presently constructed, they just look so bad. :smh:

so tired of the tumbled 1....just throw me some real thick slabs of leather like the 85s that are flat in texture. SBB created a wave for sure.

In for that crimson tint pair. Those SBB 3.0s are supposedly an October 4th release date, according to I believe Baltsneakshow’s IG story. And in DJ Folk’s IG story he got confirmation that they’re bred color blocking for sure, sail midsole.

In for that crimson tint pair. Those SBB 3.0s are supposedly an October 4th release date, according to I believe Baltsneakshow’s IG story. And in DJ Folk’s IG story he got confirmation that they’re bred color blocking for sure, sail midsole.

So they’re gonna be the best SBB... not a fan of orange but that might be an exception.

Back
Top Bottom