Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
The Air Jordan 1 Mid and patent leather have a long history, dating all the way back to 2003. Although the last few years have been relatively quiet on the patent front for the model, it’s recently been enjoying a late-year resurgence of sorts. An all-black patent leather Air Jordan 1 Mid hit stores earlier in December, and now the 1 Mid has received a black/gold/white color scheme that offers shades of an original black/gold pair from ’03. The shoe’s entire upper is constructed of the varnished leather — giving off an unmistakable sheen with white featured prominently on the quarter panel and toebox, while black patent is used on the overlays to offer contrast. Bold gold accents arrive on the shoe’s branded hits, and the look is then completed with a simple white midsole and black outsole. Check out these new patent AJ1s below, and grab ’em now on Nike.com for $120 any thoughts so the toe box is leather then

.... Now the question is do the sell out in minutes or just sit for A while And you can cop when you want like the Mocha

After 20-30 minutes NDC will remove any stock left .... and this will cause folks to snag extra pairs in store for flipping - while NDC will ‘restock’ the stock they removed from SNKRS.

It’s a ‘new’ version (they’re calling it Vintage) of the 1 so NDC has a bit invested in insuring it appears as a sellout.

the reason i bought the mids was because I cover the shoe with my jeans so you don't see the collar of the shoe.. i know MOST that buys Jordans and sees the shoe might know its a MID

F0150D4B-376B-4030-8812-70DC0CDE21DD.jpeg
one of my fav OG mid colorways - true blues. It’s always has read as not trying to be a copy of a high but still honoring the 1s silhouette

After 20-30 minutes NDC will remove any stock left .... and this will cause folks to snag extra pairs in store for flipping - while NDC will ‘restock’ the stock they removed from SNKRS.

It’s a ‘new’ version (they’re calling it Vintage) of the 1 so NDC has a bit invested in insuring it appears as a sellout.
thank you for the info still not sure if i should take a chance on the snkers app if i copped from ebay i would pay 65 dollars more

Did a search based on only one zip code in my area on the footlocker launch locator and they're at 4 malls within reasonable distance for me to go on lunch to grab the Hyper Crimson's. Another zip code yields an entirely different list...but too far for the lunch hour.

And each location is first come, first served. Soooo, between muted interest and them being widely available...these feel like they'll be more available than the Court Purples, Pines or even ROTY's. So...maybe similar quantity to SI's. I'll be at the mall at 11:30....Hoping they got my size 12.

Did a search based on only one zip code in my area on the footlocker launch locator and they're at 4 malls within reasonable distance for me to go on lunch to grab the Hyper Crimson's. Another zip code yields an entirely different list...but too far for the lunch hour.

And each location is first come, first served. Soooo, between muted interest and them being widely available...these feel like they'll be more available than the Court Purples, Pines or even ROTY's. So...maybe similar quantity to SI's. I'll be at the mall at 11:30....Hoping they got my size 12.
Kept us posted if you copped a pair

CF4B4496-3179-460C-B701-48FD5DC1A2F9.jpeg
So Happy!

Very nice.. Did your pair come in a huge box? All of mine did and the OCD in me hates it.. The box is almost as big as the Off-White hyperdunk boxes. lol.. I have a ton of 1's and none of them came in boxes as big as the solefly boxes.

Of course the local BAIT is the only BAIT that didn't get these. I can't catch a break. And I ain' t paying resale on dang mids, out of principle.

Back
Top Bottom