• Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
FE873671-E073-4588-981B-EF9287D39AD9.jpeg

F374216E-9FB8-41DD-926D-9DF343CE1FBF.jpeg

Not bad at all, won't cop but not bad.

Big pass for me not a fan of these at all. They look cheap like you pick them out of a barrel and match the up for the cheap

They can keep these crimson joints, I’d probably like them more if crimson was the dominant color with black or white, but the grey kills it for me. Reminds me too much of my shadows & I wear those 24/7, I’d never reach for these. I’m holding out for the Turbo Greens, those are a must, that color is flames & good enough for me to ignore that dumb a s s writing on the side :pimp:

20190124_111807.jpg
Count me in fam! Left work to come cop...walked in and she said "Got size 12 and 13 left".. "I need that 12." I asked what the allocation was and she said they got 1 of each size except size 12...there were 2 Sz 12's.

Now that my anxiety is out of the way for these, I can respond about the stitched pair. No....But I want them anyway, kinda. Lol! Also...the leather on these Hyper Crimson's ain't it. It's pretty stiff, to say the least. It might break in a little differently, so that will be interesting. But I gotta hide these from my ol'Lady for about a week before I can rock and find out. Haha!!

For those in the DC area who want the neutral grey/crimson 1s, the Shoe City at Ellsworth Place (Silver Spring) has most sizes still available. They only sold 2 pairs at the time I posted this and one of the 2 is the 8.5 that I copped. I was shocked they even had a 8.5 and a 9 when I called from work, but when they told me they had it, I hopped in an Uber and got there in 15 minutes! LOL

Last edited:
For those in the DC area and want the neutral grey/crimson 1s, the Shoe City at Ellsworth Place (Silver Spring) has most sizes still available. They only sold 2 pairs at the time I posted this and one of the 2 is the 8.5 that I copped. I was shocked they even had a 8.5 and a 9 when I called from work, but when they told me they had it, I hopped in an Uber and got there in 15 minutes! LOL

Damn you really live close by lol I go to MC right there in Takoma

I like the colorway, but between the not-great-looking black leather, and the tacky writing on the side, I'm okay taking the L on SNKRS today.

Besides, February is going to be stacked: Those carolina blue patent leather joints, Off-White AM90s, Infrared 6s .... wooooh!

Back
Top Bottom