Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
27AE895A-26A1-4FBA-863C-ED47C40FCDAF.jpeg
December to now.

So true. My cousin just got into AJ1s. So far he has some mids and the horrible sity of flights he likes alot. He really wanted those PSG AJ1 i talked him out of. Lol. I'll get him there.
Haha. Don't do your cousin like that. Haha. If someone likes a pair, you shouldn't be like "well if you 'knew' you wouldn't want to wear those." Everyone's tastes are different. Besides, even us in the "know" have our opinions based on shoes influenced by something. "Dope" is totally subjective.

On a 1 related note though, via Nike:
AIR JORDAN I TURBO GREEN: Channeling a vintage look and feel, this washed leather AJI High OG honors classic Charlotte team colors with Turbo Green, Purple, and Gold. The AJI releases on February 15.
jordan-2019-allstar-jordan-1.jpg

Haha. Don't do your cousin like that. Haha. If someone likes a pair, you shouldn't be like "well if you 'knew' you wouldn't want to wear those." Everyone's tastes are different. Besides, even us in the "know" have our opinions based on shoes influenced by something. "Dope" is totally subjective

I was gonna say the same. If he likes those pairs without being "influenced" by whats hype, let him be. Purely his own opinion

Purple laces aren’t the move but they still are FIYAH
Haha. Don't do your cousin like that. Haha. If someone likes a pair, you shouldn't be like "well if you 'knew' you wouldn't want to wear those." Everyone's tastes are different. Besides, even us in the "know" have our opinions based on shoes influenced by something. "Dope" is totally subjective.

On a 1 related note though, via Nike:
AIR JORDAN I TURBO GREEN: Channeling a vintage look and feel, this washed leather AJI High OG honors classic Charlotte team colors with Turbo Green, Purple, and Gold. The AJI releases on February 15.
jordan-2019-allstar-jordan-1.jpg

I kind of like the theme of the Jordan retros coming out during All-Star. Laney 5s for his high school, Blue Chill/Obsidian 1s and Pearl 9s for his college, Infrared 6s for the shoe he wore at the last NC All-Star game, Turbo Green 1s for Charlotte colors, and Pony 6s (I hate these BTW) are a collab with a Charlotte boutique. I'm only getting the Infrared 6s and the Turbo Greens, but all the concepts/stories seem pretty natural IMO.

Yeah, I've been into the Turbos since way back when, and seeing that they're connected to classic Charlotte (Hornets I'm sure) colors, is the icing on the cake. Must haves!!! Not a fan of the purple laces though.

Back
Top Bottom