Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
cuzzo down in Charlotte has season tix. he said ASG packages are like 8k. anyway, he WILL secure my patent UNCs. actually thinking about driving back down. was just there 2 weeks ago and we saw Devin Booker and his suns get blown out. Charlotte is pretty dope and chill and the women are all in shape.

Not sure how you feel fam but my self I feel so blessed to have these and many more Jordan’s that I can rock.. my friends think I am crazy to spend crazy money on Jordan’s I get it but it’s something I love to do and love rocking them even more. Again feel blessed. I will have to take a huge long break from buying and NikeTalk soon once’s I get the new store keys in hand lawyer is going over the lease as we speak. Will have keys in hand in 14 days and have 6 weeks to get the store opening for the public.
Definitely blessed we all are- cant take any of these days for granted. Enjoy them on feet and the time with your fam. And best of luck to you with the store opening.

Not sure how you feel fam but my self I feel so blessed to have these and many more Jordan’s that I can rock.. my friends think I am crazy to spend crazy money on Jordan’s I get it but it’s something I love to do and love rocking them even more. Again feel blessed. I will have to take a huge long break from buying and NikeTalk soon once’s I get the new store keys in hand lawyer is going over the lease as we speak. Will have keys in hand in 14 days and have 6 weeks to get the store opening for the public.

Where and what you selling? I might stop in.

Would be dope if Nike remastered and the gym reds, greens, and made the purps. I would def love to cop em.

air-jordan-1-hyper-royal-.jpg

FB_IMG_1549056380922.jpg
63611742946-air-jordan-1-retro-euro-gym-red-gym-red-sail-011976_1.jpg
20190201_152852.jpg

Sans-contrast stitching though.

cuzzo down in Charlotte has season tix. he said ASG packages are like 8k. anyway, he WILL secure my patent UNCs. actually thinking about driving back down. was just there 2 weeks ago and we saw Devin Booker and his suns get blown out. Charlotte is pretty dope and chill and the women are all in shape.

Charlotte is a fun city-definitely hit up NoDa brewery if you head that way!

They look like they want to be sea crystals, matter of fact they should have just made the swoosh black and called it a day

Back
Top Bottom