Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Nike with the quick shipping!

538ACA78-50AB-42A7-8BCC-B11F8D51CDA2.jpeg
now you can get them off to stockx in time. =)

Crazy what people are paying for a ruined Jordan 1 (aka TS). They have velcro and a massive backwards swoosh. I imagine over time the collar will look pretty bad. The material used on the swoosh looks really bad as well. To each their own tho. I will now be trying for these so I can resell to those folks paying over 1k hahaha.

One of the reasons I dont buy every release anymore is because of the weak colorways b
It’s looks like it, but I’ve also been getting a feeling that other than these brown TS 1s, this rumored Chi colored pair and that rumored Green Chi colored pair might be part of some Reverse Swoosh pack. Like the brown TS pair, but without the TS branding, and I’d imagine without the stash pocket. I could be wrong, and both those pairs are just TS 1s in different colors, but who knows. All I want/need is the brown pair. Don’t need anything Chi that isn’t Chi as I have the 2015 and the Spider-Man pairs, and just give me a Green Chi, w/o reversing the swoosh. I’d try for the green pair, but they don’t sweep me off of my feet or anything. The color, branding, reverse swoosh, and details should stick with the brown TS 1s IMO.

I see what you did there

Last edited:
Those are the 2001 Royals correct? I put in a bid 2 days ago for a pair, fingers crossed. Nice pick up man.
Right-o, thanks.

Question for those who know the most: I've seen some royals numbered out of 27,000 like the pair I have now, and others numbered out of 50,000. Anyone know what that is?

My list goes Red TS > Green TS > Brown TS
I ain't really a fan of earth tone colors on my sneakers, but the Travis Scott 1s and Yeezys are the only exceptions.
I'd take those Red TS 1s with or without the Travis Scott branding.

I see what you did there
:wow::rofl:

Edit: Green TS > Brown TS > Red TS (maybe because I have Chis and Spiderman's)

Hahaha. :lol::lol::lol: I’m usually on top of the jokes, but I didn’t een realize I did that. Hahaha.

Exactly stillmatic718 stillmatic718 . Having both the Chis and Spider-Man pairs, the red are also the “worst “ of the three IMO. I also feel some type of way of them messing up the swoosh on such an iconic colorway. The brown is something different, and same goes for the green, but Chis are Chis. I’m a super big Spider-Man fan, so that pair gets a pass and is special to me personally.

turbo greens are the real nike sb collab to me

all the actual sb collabs were trash to me and didn’t represent sb in any way really

but the turbo greens have the sb look

Lances were a good SB collab. They had real meaning and history tied in.

The CS joints were trash though and obviously easily forgotten.

Lances were a good SB collab. They had real meaning and history tied in.

The CS joints were trash though and obviously easily forgotten.

they were all trash to me in terms of there were no sb elements in any of the shoes aesthetically

lances are just covered and mixed black/reds and royals which I rather have and do have

lances are super overhyped but I don’t even wanna get back into all that

they were all trash to me in terms of there were no sb elements in any of the shoes aesthetically

lances are just covered and mixed black/reds and royals which I rather have and do have

lances are super overhyped but I don’t even wanna get back into all that

They came with fat laces, aesthetically.

Back
Top Bottom