Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Dedication. I rather go to the gym.
BF818D34-4981-4246-BC4C-2C3BD566D046.jpeg

Just picked up patent UNC at finish line. Got there at 6 for an 8 am release. I was 4th in line. They had 16 pairs, no size 11 and a few other sizes missing. I’m sure employees got theirs first as it was FCFS so we don’t know how many pairs they actually recieved. Grabbed a womans 9.5 I need to swap for an 11 if I don’t hit on snkrs. More annoyed than satisfed really.

Just picked up patent UNC at finish line. Got there at 6 for an 8 am release. I was 4th in line. They had 16 pairs, no size 11 and a few other sizes missing. I’m sure employees got theirs first as it was FCFS so we don’t know how many pairs they actually recieved. Grabbed a womans 9.5 I need to swap for an 11 if I don’t hit on snkrs. More annoyed than satisfed really.
They definitely grabbed the big sizes for themselves. No doubt about that.

I'll never be mad at employees getting first pick, employees are customers, too. They don't get paid a ton and don't really get benefits as part timers so if they get first access to still pay their money for a pair of shoes, it doesn't bother me. In the grand scheme of things sneakers is a pretty week employee benefit compared to a pension or health insurance.

I worked at finishline a few years ago. When we got the black/red 1s each employee was allowed one pair, although the size you requested wasn't guaranteed. But we each paid full retail plus tax. With the hours I was working at the time, that was like half a paycheck haha, I hooked up my friend and he still wears em all the time. We also got the beluga yeezys and we did an employee raffle.

At this point Draw and regular drop seem to mean the same $#!+ on SNKRS. Both seem impossible.

They are the same. The Draw is a 10 minute draw, FCFS is a 2 minute draw. Been that way for a minute.

It’s supposed to stop bots from instantly buying the stock the second it goes live, but now bots just spam entries during that 2 minute period instead.

So yeah, it’s basically nearly impossible to do 1 manual entry on release day and hit. You might get lucky once every 6 months or so lol.

They are the same. The Draw is a 10 minute draw, FCFS is a 2 minute draw. Been that way for a minute.

It’s supposed to stop bots from instantly buying the stock the second it goes live, but now bots just spam entries during that 2 minute period instead.

So yeah, it’s basically nearly impossible to do 1 manual entry on release day and hit. You might get lucky once every 6 months or so lol.

All aaccutate. About once every 6 months a hit lol.

1 account isn't enough. I use 5 and still miss more than I hit.

Back
Top Bottom