Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Yeah I agree with the lances being but overrated but also well done.

Plus the actual Lance tie in was dope.

My list goes Red TS > Green TS > Brown TS
I ain't really a fan of earth tone colors on my sneakers, but the Travis Scott 1s and Yeezys are the only exceptions.
I'd take those Red TS 1s with or without the Travis Scott branding.

I'm different. If Nike gonna give us those Red TS that resembles the Chicago 1's color blocking, might as well just us the Chicago 1s. The TS collab should be colors that haven't been used on 1s yet - like that brown. Brown TS > Red TS > Green TS

Yeah I agree with the lances being but overrated but also well done.

Plus the actual Lance tie in was dope.

yeah I’m not mad at anybody who likes em but I’d buy 5 pairs of black/reds and royals each before Id buy 1 pair of lances

I look at lances like an expensive introductory shoe for people not typically into jordans

For what it's worth, Lance Mountains also borrowed the mesh tongue typically used on dunk SBs. The collab wasn't about using SB tech or tooling, it was about the link between skateboarding and the Jordan 1. It was a Jordan 1 first and foremost, and in my opinion it did hit on they key features SB collabs notoriously have - something to stand out or make a statement (mismatched shoes), something unique (the paint stripping down), better-than-GR materials (compared to other Jordan 1s or SBs from 2014 for sure), and a wildly exaggerated story.

It's fine that you don't like them. I'm taking it far deeper than anybody asked for for no reason. The black ones are pointless to me, I copped them used and flipped for a healthy profit. The whites are one of my all time favorite sneakers though (see prev. page).

Ehhhhhhhhhh. Think turbos turning into a pass.

Just wanna beat the hell out of em forreal.

Cut the tongue tag off. Scratch off the pointless writing.

Shoulda wrote that inside on the ankle cushion.

Last edited:
Didn't see this posted but did anyone else get this email yesterday?

20190214_025334.jpg

Back
Top Bottom