Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters

Thought they looked good in this video. Pissed I grabbed a size that don’t fit me. The difference between the womens 11 i need and the womens 9.5 i got is 100 bills lol

I currently have my bachelor's degree in Sociology. I really wanted to go to law school so I could hope to be an intellectual properties lawyer or a criminal lawyer but student loans ($33,000) is preventing that from happening. Ever since I've graduated I've been networking through my job at Wal Mart and have earned a great amount of references. I feel like I should have majored in technology because I love using the computer and installing emulators and virtual computer systems. I'm at that point in life where I'm sort of a free spirit and want to pursue a job I would love doing.

Yezzir, I don't wanna get too into it publicly but been working with em for a little over two years now and so far so good. I hope you're not one of the guys that helps me out when I **** up my passwords haha

yo thats 1 of the things id help u with if you locked yourself outta your account! lol

No luck this morning on snkrs/etc for the Turbo Greens.
However i did win a pair from champs ON MY WIFE'S ACCOUNT. I managed to change it to my name so my name appears in the reservation page. I heard of people doing this. I just hope it works im a bit nervous. Its the only garanteed pair i have and its a 1 hour drive round trip. So i hope its worth it.
Hope it went well

No luck this morning on snkrs/etc for the Turbo Greens.
However i did win a pair from champs ON MY WIFE'S ACCOUNT. I managed to change it to my name so my name appears in the reservation page. I heard of people doing this. I just hope it works im a bit nervous. Its the only garanteed pair i have and its a 1 hour drive round trip. So i hope its worth it.
Gotta be careful cause sometimes it changes back or the store put the original name on it after reservation. Happened to me with big bang foams at ftl but lucky enough somehow my wife was able to get them even though my name was own it.

04947D68-FF5D-4379-900F-F85448EB6457.jpeg
FF6D733D-239E-4C4D-A13A-B70981BD4EE4.jpeg
Not bad with rewards, so under retail! I really like the purple swoosh. Debating putting the purple laces in

local spot had the turbo greens and neutral greys from a few weeks back....not a fan of the details on those shoes and in hand they looked a little off to me. I passed on botjh and i usually buy **** i half-like all the time. Id rather get a 3rd pair of rotys tbh

MAAAANNNNN
Went hard af across 4 snkrs accts, mad tabs, eu sites, footsites this AM for Turbo greens. Been wanting these since pics first surfaced. Didn't even want UNC's. These turbos were a must have.

After like an hour of L's finally (and randomly i might add) was able to get a 10 on Champs and a 13 on FNL as my size 8 was gone almost everywhere (mind you i got to final step on FNL, JJ and DTLR/villa and wasnt able to hit a damn thing). And of course thru all that, I hit on a pair of Golf 11's that completely pump faked me thinking i had hit turbos when i got paypal and NDC email notifications SMH.

Of course all sizes are fairly cheap on the aftermarket EXCEPT my 8, smh... Now i gotta try and trade these damn things locally smh...

Is it me or where these things quasi-limited like the crimsons (relatively speaking)?

Hope it went well

Gotta be careful cause sometimes it changes back or the store put the original name on it after reservation. Happened to me with big bang foams at ftl but lucky enough somehow my wife was able to get them even though my name was own it.

Yo it worked!!! Everything went smooth. Champs employee was chill. Said they were pretty limited. Rocked the Breds to pick them up. Now how do I explain this to my wife... I'll have to sell a sneaker im sure of it. Lol
20190215_115014_HDR.jpg
20190215_115057_HDR.jpg

Yo, what happened to...

?
Dam fam did you really dig up my old posts!? Lmao ur wierd bro. But no anyways I did pretty well so far 1st cop of 2019. Ur asking what happened? Ur in this thread u know what happened LOL. I'll have do sell a sneaker to make up for this one.

Im using an iPhone?

then its your iphone or service. cant think of anything else. sometimes my phone lags a bit and acts slow so i just restart and everything runs fine. sometimes we keep our phones on for weeks without realizing we aint restart/turn em off for a long time. same with computers and game consoles.

lol your job environment must suck. i love my job.
i know my director/boss has to deal with alotta politics etc and headaches. im just the dude who he gives the work orders to and i go out and do my thing. maybe thats why lol
My job is fine. I would just not recommend the field of IT. When I got out of college in 96, I had 12 job offers. When I interview kids today, I get tons of applicants, and half of them have degrees and have been waiting tables for 2 years. It’s saturated.

(Edit. Not that there’s anything at all wrong with waiting tables. But you don’t need to waste money on college to do it.)

Last edited:
Just got off the phone with a footaction rep and they wont ship out Patent Leather orders until March 1st.
I guess orders are back ordered. I hope no cancellation **** show happens

Back
Top Bottom