Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Dam fam did you really dig up my old posts!? Lmao ur wierd bro. But no anyways I did pretty well so far 1st cop of 2019. Ur asking what happened? Ur in this thread u know what happened LOL. I'll have do sell a sneaker to make up for this one.

I'm going to watch you like I did @Lakers and @babyjs23 and bring this up when you eventually break in 2019.

:evil:

I told you I'd be watching.

tenor.gif

:lol:

I’m in HR in the automotive manufacturing industry and it’s a beast. It’s rewarding from time to time.

Attachments

• 12ED1132-292B-41A1-A22C-C0196FFBAB43.png
    12ED1132-292B-41A1-A22C-C0196FFBAB43.png
    696.6 KB · Views: 26
MAAAANNNNN
Went hard af across 4 snkrs accts, mad tabs, eu sites, footsites this AM for Turbo greens. Been wanting these since pics first surfaced. Didn't even want UNC's. These turbos were a must have.

After like an hour of L's finally (and randomly i might add) was able to get a 10 on Champs and a 13 on FNL as my size 8 was gone almost everywhere (mind you i got to final step on FNL, JJ and DTLR/villa and wasnt able to hit a damn thing). And of course thru all that, I hit on a pair of Golf 11's that completely pump faked me thinking i had hit turbos when i got paypal and NDC email notifications SMH.

Of course all sizes are fairly cheap on the aftermarket EXCEPT my 8, smh... Now i gotta try and trade these damn things locally smh...

Is it me or where these things quasi-limited like the crimsons (relatively speaking)?

small sizes on jordan 1's are limited cause resellers and just about anyone knows to buy 7-8's to get nice flip....

big footers it was a breeze, just like back in the day no one is trying to sell a shoe to a size 13-14 dude and they are hard to trade too...

no one actually trades thats talk for imma sell on stock x when the price is right.

Am I the only one that don’t care about the blue chills and the turbo greens. I feel like there is much better coming down the pipe line
Me too. Turbo Greens were nice but you can't buy every shoe (well, at least I can't!). Much better stuff coming this year. Not a must have for me. UNC's are also nice but it's a mandatory pass since I'm a M, Size 13. Also, not a big fan of patent leather on 1's. My Gold Toes creased instantly.

Me too. Turbo Greens were nice but you can't buy every shoe (well, at least I can't!). Much better stuff coming this year. Not a must have for me. UNC's are also nice but it's a mandatory pass since I'm a M, Size 13. Also, not a big fan of patent leather on 1's. My Gold Toes creased instantly.
Exactly my goal toes I have to walk really funny with sneakers shields in them so they don’t crease I’m definitely not doing that with the blue chills plus I don’t like the color blue chills. I already have the natural gray Crimson’s That I rock for my everyday SNeaker... so I am good

Just got off the phone with a footaction rep and they wont ship out Patent Leather orders until March 1st.
I guess orders are back ordered. I hope no cancellation **** show happens

this is consistent with the fact footlocker pushed back its release to next week....sounds like all the footstores had less than expected product on hand and FTA/Champs went with delaying online orders as versus delaying the app winners.

this is consistent with the fact footlocker pushed back its release to next week....sounds like all the footstores had less than expected product on hand and FTA/Champs went with delaying online orders as versus delaying the app winners.
Another rep also told me that my order was redirected to another store because the initial store was sold out.
I hope this doesnt mean my order is cancelled, which seems to be the case.

My advice, I would try to find an internship related to your major right now or at least by Junior year. I hate hearing stories on how people graduated and can’t find a job because they waited too long and tried to find one last minute during their senior year. I’m a Marketing/Accounting major and I work as a Treasurer at Bank of America.
Thanks man, will do!

Back
Top Bottom