Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Salute bruh, I have 5 years left...can't wait to retire...but I have a feeling the civilian side of the house has it's own bs lol.
Thank you for your service! You're almost there bud, make sure you have all necessary paper works (awards, medical records, dd214 is correct). Hang in there!

I don't know what the deal is but I have outdated footaction and champs app and I always can cook with those. Grabbed a 7.5 and an 8 on those this morning. Cooked a lot of court purps on the apps that drop

I am in Packaging as well. Engineering though, not involved with graphic design though that is what I was wanting to go into back in the day.
As soon as I saw Packaging I immediately thought - Michigan State. Best Packaging school in the land!

I've worked for a few large Fortune 500 companies and at each one almost all of their Packaging Engineers came out of State. I went there too but for Marketing.

As soon as I saw Packaging I immediately thought - Michigan State. Best Packaging school in the land!

I've worked for a few large Fortune 500 companies and at each one almost all of their Packaging Engineers came out of State. I went there too but for Marketing.

Go Green!

Yea MSU is the big Packaging school. Some others with smaller programs are Clemson, Rochester Institute of Tech, Virginia Tech, Rutgers, San Jose State, etc.

So what y’all thinking the TS pair is going to end up at on the aftermarket after they drop again in April? Looking ahead to those but $1k + is a solid no go over here...

how challenging is the work in this field?

I'd say not very challenging. I'm on NT (and about 20 other tabs) all day, every day :lol:

Obviously it depends on the time of the year, what industry you're in, your company, etc. My job is almost like a project management position, as a liaison between Manufacturing, Marketing/Corporate, and our packaging suppliers.

Used to be a glorified secretary at an accounting office until I realised that it totally wasn't what I wanted to do in life, even though it was technically what I studied for. So I went into the family business, my dad owns a mechanic shop and even though I know how to work on cars, I never worked at the shop because I was in my rebellious phase and wanted to make a name for myself doing my own thing(nothing wrong with that). Long story short I love working with my pops now and our relationship has never been better. The pay is great, and the overall freedom is something i wouldn't be able to get anywhere else.

So how did everyone do this morning

No luck this morning on snkrs/etc for the Turbo Greens.
However i did win a pair from champs ON MY WIFE'S ACCOUNT. I managed to change it to my name so my name appears in the reservation page. I heard of people doing this. I just hope it works im a bit nervous. Its the only garanteed pair i have and its a 1 hour drive round trip. So i hope its worth it.

I'd say not very challenging. I'm on NT (and about 20 other tabs) all day, every day :lol:

Obviously it depends on the time of the year, what industry you're in, your company, etc. My job is almost like a project management position, as a liaison between Manufacturing, Marketing/Corporate, and our packaging suppliers.

ha. i feel it. didnt know if you were on the design side or what.

same here really tho. should def cut down on my NT and internet usage while im here.

C72F8B09-AB75-4266-885A-3D2B2A9D5E1B.jpeg
Team Casual Friday Checking in

No luck this morning on snkrs/etc for the Turbo Greens.
However i did win a pair from champs ON MY WIFE'S ACCOUNT. I managed to change it to my name so my name appears in the reservation page. I heard of people doing this. I just hope it works im a bit nervous. Its the only garanteed pair i have and its a 1 hour drive round trip. So i hope its worth it.

Yo, what happened to...

?

I'm ready for these spider man 1 :smile:.
Taking a break come 2019. A few more for the year and I'm done

ha. i feel it. didnt know if you were on the design side or what.

same here really tho. should def cut down on my NT and internet usage while im here.

Nah, for actual graphic designs on our packaging - my product line doesn't really use any. For other product lines that do you use graphics, we have a Graphic Artist in our group who handles that.

For actual packaging design, such as new carton sizes, die cuts, etc. - I just contact our packaging suppliers and say "I need this, let me know the details." They do the design, quotes, etc. So I just kind of middle-man it.

Back
Top Bottom