Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Leather is the most disappointing I’ve seen since 2013 Chicago’s.

40E635D3-8A45-459F-881D-BFE2487BC87A.jpeg

Made in Vietnam??

These coutures are actually going up in price pretty fast. Glad I copped a couple for trade bait/resell

My guy!! What's good bro, these Red Stripe 1s are hot garbage :smh: ... returning them or flipping to break even as soon as they come in.

Everything’s good bro, glad to see you! Been a while. Finishing up my last year of pharmacy school, hoping to match with a residency in March.

Definitely hot garbage. So bad, had to come out of NT hiatus to post about it. I really like the idea and the sail outsole but man. Get rid of ASAP. :smh:

Wait, Wait....Did they smooth out the leather on those crimson tints...

New pic or is that photoshop....?!?!

Edit: Nope, Nope...Just checked the link in their story. Still pebbled/cracked-like-dried-mud.
got me excited for a second too

crazy how much the look changes with the differences in leather. the GR version of the NFRs dont look as good either for the same reason

smooth leather on those crimsons woulda been amazing

will try on footapp and if I hit, go see em in person before paying.

I Imani what do you think the trade options are with the coutures? I can’t imagine any of the recent 1s release would be an even trade and if you’re gonna need to add money not sure where’s the potential

I Imani what do you think the trade options are with the coutures? I can’t imagine any of the recent 1s release would be an even trade and if you’re gonna need to add money not sure where’s the potential

That's honestly a good ?. There's not really many options and not a lot of people willing to make an even trade for these even if prices are similar. At the most this could just be fodder. Will prolly end up resell way if it's too troubling. High end fashioned cats will still eat this up

20190225_200444.jpg
20190225_200539.jpg

Came in today and str8 to feet, no fkin around taking DS pics. I just have to say...wow clay greens are amazing. I am actually thinking of doubling up and I don't double up at all lol. It's so funny how the materials on these are day and night different vs 2019 1s and these not even best of quality nor golden standard.

Back
Top Bottom