Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Been rocking these a lot this month.
73DB23C9-CB35-40FE-B364-5B593434F6D0.jpeg

I’m so woke! I’m above the social media brainwashing (which is clearly why you guys like whatever shoes I don’t like). I chuckle at lesser shoes. I’m no hype beast, unlike you lesser peons.

OOH, SUPREME LOGO!!!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I appreciate your love for ones, but maybe check your ego a bit? I’m sure I’m not the only one tired of it. You’re better than that!

Last edited:
I’m so woke! I’m above the social media brainwashing (which is clearly why you guys like whatever shoes I don’t like). I chuckle at lesser shoes. I’m no hype beast, unlike you lesser peons.

OOH, SUPREME LOGO!!!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I appreciate your love for ones, but maybe check your ego a bit? I’m sure I’m not the only one tired of it. You’re better than that!

Stop projecting. I never said any of that and none of what I said comes from some kind of a superiority complex. I'm on my own kinda journey and awakening. I did like the added touch of a supreme box logo cuz I grew up on that imagery. Never had supreme anything though but aesthetically it was a nice touch imo.

Yo if they ever release the air ships I wonder how theyll be received? I feel like people will be like "I see those at rack room shoes all the time! 160? Nahh theres a sail for these for 59.99 with BOGO"

Stop projecting. I never said any of that and none of what I said comes from some kind of a superiority complex. I'm on my own kinda journey and awakening. I did like the added touch of a supreme box logo cuz I grew up on that imagery. Never had supreme anything though but aesthetically it was a nice touch imo.

I don’t know where it comes from. Maybe you’re trying to rationalize why you shouldn’t purchase something, which is generally a great thing, continue to be picky! But maybe cool it with the whole, I’m so woke, that’s brain washing, that’s redundant, blah blah blah. It’s unnecessary and comes off poorly IMO.

Edit: I can appreciate the history of Air Ships, but wouldn’t purchase a pair unless it was the banned colorway and for below $100. And even then it would only be a maybe.

I can understand why people think In ‘N Out is overrated. I personally prefer FatBurger, but have grown to appreciate In ‘n Out.

Few tips:
-Ask for the bun to be toasted
-Ask for the fries to be well done/crispy. They’re still bland, but decent with ketchup and/or spread.
-Pick a good location. Some locations, for whatever reason, consistently taste better than others. Burbank for instance is always very solid.
-If you want to be healthy-ish, order it without the bun (protein style), it’s still delicious.
-Chocolate shake FTW!

Last edited:
I don’t know where it comes from. Maybe you’re trying to rationalize why you shouldn’t purchase something, which is generally a great thing! Be picky! But maybe cool it with the whole, I’m so woke, that’s brain washing, that’s redundant, blah blah blah. It’s unnecessary.

Yeah, I dont do it all the time. But I'm not gonna stop because you're getting annoyed and projecting how I'm coming off. None of what I say comes off as "I'm better than you all cuz I dont buy all that's presented to me." I'm just being me and speaking my truth and observations.

Okay, that’s your right. But I’m just sharing with you how you’re coming off. If you’d like, I can remind you “Supreme Logo” the next time you try and tell us how you’re woke or above social media brainwashing or whatever.

Or, maybe you can spare us and just let people enjoy what they enjoy. Even if it’s not an OG colorway, maybe they like the ”aesthetics.”

Okay, that’s your right. I’ll try to be the mature one then, but I may slip up and remind you OoHh, SuPReMe LoGO the next time you tell us how above the brainwashing you are. :lol::lol::lol:

Go ahead, but stop the policing and really stop the projecting. If I speak on it then I'll speak on it.

Or, maybe you can spare us and just let people enjoy what they enjoy. Even if it’s not an OG colorway, maybe they like the ”aesthetics.”

.....no. Now if it gets to the point where I'm using terms like "ya'll" and "sheep" and all that bull than feel free to call me out. I ain't singling out a person on this thread just speaking my opinions. Enjoy what the f**k you enjoy. But if something turns me off about a shoe than imma say what I wanna say if my opinion makes people enjoy their cops & pickups less than that's an issue they have to take up with themselves and what their true worth is.

Edit: People talk direct s**t to me all the time and I enjoy my shoes and I clap back. That just comes with the territory. Me talking my feelings just about a shoe shouldn't phase anyone.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom