Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
20190225_200444.jpg
20190225_200539.jpg

Came in today and str8 to feet, no fkin around taking DS pics. I just have to say...wow clay greens are amazing. I am actually thinking of doubling up and I don't double up at all lol. It's so funny how the materials on these are day and night different vs 2019 1s and these not even best of quality nor golden standard.
Nice pick up. Those look amazing. I got these and blue moons and i like the clay greens more. One of my favorites in my collection.

20190225_200444.jpg
20190225_200539.jpg

Came in today and str8 to feet, no fkin around taking DS pics. I just have to say...wow clay greens are amazing. I am actually thinking of doubling up and I don't double up at all lol. It's so funny how the materials on these are day and night different vs 2019 1s and these not even best of quality nor golden standard.
IMO, these are underrated and the Pine Greens overrated. So much more wearable and I prefer the "Black Toe" colorblocking to the Green Toe.

lol. damn. im a 10.5.
crazy cus i bought a 13 and a 14 at footlocker that were left over and got rid of em.

Yea maybe I’ll just wear them, I was kinda mad they dropped pine 3 months later :smh:. The only Jordan one I’ve seen where the big sizes cost more are the unions, even offwhite Chicago’s are cheaper than other sizes I couldn’t resist and copped haha.

Sad I missed out on the spidermans, they are dope as hell. Movie was amazing also. Too bad resell is a bajillion dollars.

Even though I took major Ls on copping the Spideys st retail, I’m honestly glad I doubled up when resell was ~$220 only two months ago or so. Wish I tripled up now since the resell prices are going up insanely. In a few years these will probably have comparable resell to what 2015 Chis go for nowadays, when all is said and done.

Back
Top Bottom