Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Anyone else get the oxidation on your ds pairs? Looks like a snail was crawling all over them. What do you do about that?

Last edited:
these just went down a few notches. suede swoosh(?) looks terrible. (not my pic)

crimsons look decent cause they're blurred though lol

Screenshot_20190228-221728_Instagram.jpg

EDIT: the more I look at it, looks like it might be a matte/muted finish leather
this in a green would be nice. Green seems to work better with minimal touches of it. And rarely looks good with other colors. This colorblocking would suit it well.

I would mind a solid black upper with that green swoosh and collar either. That would be incredible

Those sports Illistrated things are growing on me tbh. I gota a $20 off code for sX I need to use...

these just went down a few notches. suede swoosh(?) looks terrible. (not my pic)

EDIT: the more I look at it, looks like it might be a matte/muted finish leather

These lookin good! Crimsons are lookin good as well

No way do I believe this will not be a leather swoosh. No way it can’t be maybe not the best leather but leather at the end of the day

No need to come out of pocket fam we get it you like them and want 2 pairs. I am copping my self but not going to call people names... it don’t do anything for anyone. I Learned This from being in here for a while now Be civil and kind just saying it just makes it Easier For everyone

Dude, chill. If you've been here for awhile then you should know I was messing around with the name.

Back
Top Bottom