Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
from IG...October 4th

Screenshot_20190302-174245_Instagram.jpg

I really hope they dont gentryfy these and do some weird ish to them. No keloid leather, no hairy suede, no pony hair, no weird stuff just a traditional pair of 1s.
Just give us smooth leather and maybe we’ll get lucky with an orange sole.
I’m not even a fan of the color orange personally, but no way I’m passing on these if I have a legit chance.

Just give us smooth leather and maybe we’ll get lucky with an orange sole.
I’m not even a fan of the color orange personally, but no way I’m passing on these if I have a legit chance.

Same lol queuing up extra fundage as we speak so if I miss out on retail I'll be resell ready after shoes get in everyone's hand.

Last edited:
Would accept tumbled orange leather like the 2016 breds (wouldn’t be thrilled, but i’d be ok with it).....black leather better be smooth tho

I'm lucky to be interchangeable between 12-13 resell on average is initially lower than any of the money sizes.
Yeah, you’re in the completely safe zone.
My buddy wears a size 12 and I’m almost always able to find him an unclaimed unless it’s crazy limited.

@sole ruler so, specifically Leather Honey you recommend? For the black collar only, or have you used across the other leather? Black and red?
Others like @theltrain have had luck with Meguiars leather wipes. Any other insight one way or the other?
71ZpUcD2+LL._AC_UL320_.jpg
41YmVOZPg0L._AC_UL320_.jpg
I just used those meguiars wipes on my triple black 1s that had heavy mold spots. It’s worked like a charm. I cleaned the kicks first with Jason markk wipes then 10 minutes later used the meguiars wipes. The wipes made the leather shiny but I thoroughly rubbed the shine off with a microfiber cloth.

It’s been over a weak and no mold spots have returned

Back
Top Bottom