• Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
There’s a 13W for the low low price of $3,494 on stockx :lol:
But don’t size up to a 14W it’s $200,000:rofl:

There’s a 13W for the low low price of $3,494 on stockx :lol:

Yeah, I gotta draw the line somewhere. I actually had bids accepted at $706 and $630 accepted just before the release but they never shipped.. I knew they weren't gonna ship but looks like one lucky person got a pair at $640... That bid was accepted right between my two, ugh..

Yeah, I gotta draw the line somewhere. I actually had bids accepted at $706 and $630 accepted just before the release but they never shipped.. I knew they weren't gonna ship but looks like one lucky person got a pair at $640... That bid was accepted right between my two, ugh..

I could never put that high of a bid on a woman's shoe even if I wanted it badly.

I’m actually surprised there are bids for around $1300 and the sellers aren’t letting them go
I know the big sizes are rare but damn $1300 ain’t bad for a $160 shoe

I’m actually surprised there are bids for around $1300 and the sellers aren’t letting them go
I know the big sizes are rare but damn $1300 ain’t bad for a $160 shoe

I wonder how many are actually are out there.. I don't think many at all.. I've been watching all the usual sites and they are nowhere to be found.. Initially most places only thought they were going up to size 12, but apparently a handful of 13s were produced. I think size 13 only sold at boutiques and NDC, not any of the footsites.

If anyone here ever sees one, I got plenty to offer in trade...

9F83B2E2-47D7-4A42-8623-214A881A59E1.jpeg
Another one my favorites. I have a bunch of non-OG retro highs in my closet lol

Please do not tell me in my last post that those iridescent joints are mids.....

no.gif

WHY JB WHY?!?! Well, I guess this might be my first go at a mid, though I am not a fan of only having 8 shoelace holes instead of 9. LOL

lol it says AIR JORDAN I MID in the very pictures you posted lol
LMAO You know what, I did not even see that little writing on the edge of the table. I was looking at the pictures on my phone and all I saw were those iridescent joints and saw the word High in the writeup. Well, I would delete the post, but some may want to see the highs that are up there.

Noooooo disrespect on this question.

But y’all tuck your denim in just for the pic or y’all rrally rocking em that way?

Back
Top Bottom