Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
I feel like right now, people are buying everything more than before. Back then, people were more selective like "I'll just cop 1 of the 3 air jordans dropping this month", now it's like "alright I'm gonna cop all 3 colors of Mids, Turbo Greens, Neutral Grey, Phantom, Crimson Tints, Yellow Toes, etc.."

I find it interesting that so many build up their collection just to purge it later. I feel like it's from people impulse buying everything, and the social media storm creating a frenzy over releases. Though it seems like people are changing and are being more picky about what they buy now as opposed to a couple of years ago.

I only buy stuff I really want, so so far I haven't had that issue. If I don't see myself wearing/liking it I don't care how limited it is, hard pass.

I feel that a lot of folks here are just addicted to buying stuff. They get a rush when they hit and depressed when they strike out and on to the next.

Not knocking anyone here that does that, I got my own issues lol

Last edited:
I feel that a lot of folks here are just addicted to buying stuff. They get a rush when they hit and depressed when they strike out and on to the next.

Not knocking anyone here that doesn’t that, I got my own issues lol

Yeah all companies exploit this issue in consumers, but especially Nike with multiple weekly releases, and the SNKRS app..

I feel like right now, people are buying everything more than before. Back then, people were more selective like "I'll just cop 1 of the 3 air jordans dropping this month", now it's like "alright I'm gonna cop all 3 colors of Mids, Turbo Greens, Neutral Grey, Phantom, Crimson Tints, Yellow Toes, etc.."

Maybe, I've just noticed a lot more people saying they are passing on everything in 2019 so far than I can remember, so maybe it's more people in this thread than the general public. Now I guess the real question is if they are actually passing on stuff...luckily I'm here to call people out when they cave and buy. :lol:

oh yeah lol a bunch of us in this thread and maybe like another thread talked about No Cop 2k19, but that was moreso because 2018 had a ton of great drops that I personally felt overloaded and just being selective this year. Also helps when Nike gives me L's

Speaking of which. I told myself I was gonna slow down on shoe purchases, but here I am just pulled the trigger on nigel 1s. Lol. I dont keep anything DSed though and lately all the kicks I've been wearing are all 1s. Such a mature silhouette.

I know y’all hate Lasers, but they dope to me :pimp:

A37C52A7-1F1D-4932-89B4-6A95D76CEEAD.jpeg

‘Details like delicately stitched removable swooshes...’ :rofl:

So the noise pack is elevated at $110 while the coutures are high-end at $175 :D

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom