• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
All I know is...

I'm not spending money on sneaker shields, when you can just cut the cardboard inserts and use those. :lol:

bro honestly, idgaf what ANYONE says. creased up toe boxes and just shoes in general dont have character, they just look like ****! end of story. tell yourselves whatever you want. your creased up kicks look like garbage. no way around it. period. I've worn my 13 royals and breds like crazy for YEARS and no creasing. as opposed to the pairs posted looking like a zoo of elephants stampeded on the mans feet. I'm good on that. clean kicks is a way of life for me. anything else is unacceptable. this is why at 1st I struggled with the nigels

But you wear them boot cut pants that hide 3/4 of your kicks anyway...

since we're on the topic of fits...

since when did Walmart carry phat farm, and since when did phat farm start making skinny jeans? :lol:

Screenshot_20190313-201446_Chrome.jpg

I mean, for you a crispy clean look may suit you for others they like the worn look and its not an eyesore to see the patina of wear. I think with the softer materials it looks better than it would, if say 1s were like a stiff all white airforce 1 with that ugly crinkle affect and unforgiving materials. I personally like the worn look and I used to wear forcefields but back when they first started making them and they were made from some uncomfortable plastic. I havent looked back since and dont plan to start it up again. I definitely like giving my pairs the vintagized worn look through normal wear and tear.
force fields and sneaker shields are different. fields are a soft foam. the latter is hard plastic. 2 totally different products. sorry if we are past this topic. my flight just landed and I just got service back (I rarely pay for wifi bc TVs)

Last edited:
NT denim used to be slang for fugly *** giant jeans with leg openings so low and wide that ironically, you could barely see the kicks.

The joke was that NT sneaker heads were dropping bills on their kicks but rocking $5 wrangler target bootcut jeans.

But clearly times changed maybe in 2019 the joke is that NT denim = skinny jeans.

Back in my day tho NT denim meant you were roasting someone for looking like this

D03F2A19-4A82-49DA-80CB-CD3A1526206E.jpeg

It’s just jokes, I don’t think cats care that much where dudes shop.

Just chill on the fashion advice if that’s where you get fresh at though :lol:

I have sole Shields. I bought them for my customs i never finished cuz im planning to paint the faaking sole so stop judging jesus christ everyone got something to say LOL

Kinda off topic but not really. I bought a Lakers jersey to go with my Court Purple 1s and need some advice. I want to go with the t-shirt under the jersey look, but my question is which brand/style t shirt goes best with jerseys. I would prefer the sleeves be shorter rather longer

We are on a forum with different people from different walks of life. Crease or no crease it doesn't matter. As long as you enjoy your shoe however which way you like to enjoy it. Gotta squash this crease/no crease ****. If you grew up in a place where you would get clowned for creases, ok. If you grew up the opposite, ok. No one cares and ya cant be givin a fu*k what people care about on your person cuz they aren't you. Some people like natural wear and patina's with there sneakers. Others like it to be near pristine. It all doesn't matter.

Back
Top Bottom