Votes: 237 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
so I'm disappointed to say that my blue chills came in yesterday and they look absolutely AMAZING, BUT...

I can't wear them. I didn't consider any of this, but since this is technically a women's shoe and they pretty much max out at sz W12/M10.5 and I'm a 10.5 with WIDE FEET... these are too narrow for me to wear COMFORTABLY for any period of time. I can already tell my feet won't appreciate these kicks and it's not worth putting myself thru that.

to fund these, I sold a ds pair of my loubs for $2500, dropped $475 on blue chills and pocketed the rest so it wasn't really an L, but technically still an L. I'll post pics later..
I use a shoe stretcher for PL 1's. Loosens them up just fine, no damage or anything. My gold toes were horrible at first, now they feel like any other 1.

I've got a PROBLEM with the Blue Chills!
Super dope looking
Why are they so uncomfortable? is it because its a womens shoe? is it because its patent leather? is it because both?

I've got the WSBB in my size, didn't have any discomfort issues on those.
If the blue chills are uncomfortable because patent leather, I'm hesitant to wear the Gold Toes.
If the blue chills are uncomfortable because its a women's sneaker, I might pull the trigger because the WSBB worked out for me.

Super dope looking
Why are they so uncomfortable? is it because its a womens shoe? is it because its patent leather? is it because both?

If the blue chills are uncomfortable because patent leather, I'm hesitant to wear the Gold Toes.
If the blue chills are uncomfortable because its a women's sneaker, I might pull the trigger because the WSBB worked out for me.

Are you interviewing yourself?

UKe.gif

blue chill feels similar to my top 3 golds, but the BCs are a little more snug. DSMs, on the other hand, are very comfy and have room in them. all 10.5

I agree you came out on top selling the loubs & grabbing the chills. Worst case you wait for a couple months & sell the chills for more than you paid

Super dope looking

It’s bc of the patent leather.

My Blue Chills are easily the least comfortable AJ1 I own. The Satin Shattered Backboards are actually my most comfortable, that plush soft ankle collar is great.

Does everyone in this thread swap out their regular insoles for sb dunk insoles? It’s like a whole new shoe with them

Turned my 2017 Royals into my beaters so I decided to pick up the 2013 Royals. Damn these are nicer than the 2017s imo. The shape is good and I like how the leather isn't super soft so it will keep its shape over the years. Also the material on the tongue is way better than the 2017s.

I'm fascinated, so I apologize for derailing the thread. What's retail on those Louboutins? And where does one sell them, I didn't see them on Stadium Goods / FlightClub / StockX.

Turned my 2017 Royals into my beaters so I decided to pick up the 2013 Royals. Damn these are nicer than the 2017s imo. The shape is good and I like how the leather isn't super soft so it will keep its shape over the years. Also the material on the tongue is way better than the 2017s.
:pimp:

whats everyones take on the Jordan 1 yin yangs? Are they true og retros? Hows the quality on them. Been seeing a lot of pics of them lately and feel like they are calling my name.
White pair doesn't look bad...just didn't do enough for me to ever want them, passed on black pair because I have Cyber Mondays and I like them better.

ive done the sb zoom insoles, but i actually prefer the lunarlon insoles from chuck2s. softer and thinner, but both are alot better than the stock insoles.

Yea like those lunarlon insoles too but I think they stopped making all star 2’s cuz I can’t find them anywhere

Back
Top Bottom