• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
D2FNxQcVYAAfToa.jpg:large

:lol: Since we're talking about Jordan 1 lacing.... how do ya'll prefer to have your jeans/pants sit on your shoes.
Jeans over ankle collar, jeans tucked behind the tongue, or between ankles? other?
ciu9rsqlyfrpp1kerqjk.jpg
YinYang-Air-Jordan-1.jpg

20151007-IMG_1657.jpg

top and middle. For the top I wear tapered pants for the most part so the shoe isn't all the way covered like that. They usually sit kinda like the 3rd pic but the pant leg covers half the wings logo.

top and middle. For the top I wear tapered pants for the most part so the shoe isn't all the way covered like that. They usually sit kinda like the 3rd pic but the pant leg covers half the wings logo.

I've been doing that also lately with tapered jeans. I usually keep my 1s untied with tapered jeans sitting between ankle collar, and tied with straighter fits... but have been experimenting different looks.

Baggy should prob be refined in saying a more relaxed or straight fit. Like a pair of dickies or something.

so I'm disappointed to say that my blue chills came in yesterday and they look absolutely AMAZING, BUT...

I can't wear them. I didn't consider any of this, but since this is technically a women's shoe and they pretty much max out at sz W12/M10.5 and I'm a 10.5 with WIDE FEET... these are too narrow for me to wear COMFORTABLY for any period of time. I can already tell my feet won't appreciate these kicks and it's not worth putting myself thru that.

to fund these, I sold a ds pair of my loubs for $2500, dropped $475 on blue chills and pocketed the rest so it wasn't really an L, but technically still an L. I'll post pics later..

so I'm disappointed to say that my blue chills came in yesterday and they look absolutely AMAZING, BUT...

I can't wear them. I didn't consider any of this, but since this is technically a women's shoe and they pretty much max out at sz W12/M10.5 and I'm a 10.5 with WIDE FEET... these are too narrow for me to wear COMFORTABLY for any period of time. I can already tell my feet won't appreciate these kicks and it's not worth putting myself thru that.

to fund these, I sold a ds pair of my loubs for $2500, dropped $475 on blue chills and pocketed the rest so it wasn't really an L, but technically still an L. I'll post pics later..

Sell em back and pocket $2975.00

Hold and sell in a few months... Hyped, 1s appreciate pretty well nowadays-you should easily get your money back and then some.

the blue chills fit me as the same as my other 1's in the same size after conversion. But the blue chills are more stiff because of the PL. I didn't find it more narrow or anything.

Curious what loubs you sold for $2,500?

whats everyones take on the Jordan 1 yin yangs? Are they true og retros? Hows the quality on them. Been seeing a lot of pics of them lately and feel like they are calling my name.

whats everyones take on the Jordan 1 yin yangs? Are they true og retros? Hows the quality on them. Been seeing a lot of pics of them lately and feel like they are calling my name.

They’re ok, sat for below retail for a long time. Quality is hit or miss, my pair was kinda trash

Back
Top Bottom