Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
off-topic, but is anybody else here on macOS?

just got a new macbook pro and a lot of posts (with what i'm assuming are supposed to be pictures) just look blank to me

(using safari with ublock origin for reference; turning ublock off doesn't make a difference)

Sometimes this will happen when I’m on my iPhone. I assume it’s a less fortunate android user

That comparison makes blue chills look like clown shoes.
clown shoes? really? please explain...
:nerd: :nerd:

as I look at them more, I'm realizing how much I don't like the shade of "unc" blue they used on the upcoming pair. the blue chill contrasts alot better imo. it's the PL that's the issue on the BC, obviously. other than that, they look way better than the leather pair. all that said, I do like the leather pair, but they coulda been much better.

Last edited:
7228231B-0D81-48F6-9569-CCC1E9E2FC03.jpeg

clown shoes? really? please explain...
:nerd: :nerd:

as I look at them more, I'm realizing how much I don't like the shade of "unc" blue they used on the upcoming pair. the blue chill contrasts alot better imo. it's the PL that's the issue on the BC, obviously. other than that, they look way better than the leather pair. all that said, I do like the leather pair, but they coulda been much better.

Brand new, Blue Chills look significantly better than these leather ones. Not even close IMO. NT is so anti-patent leather, it's ridiculous.

Obviously once both are worn in, the regular leather ones will look better.

Iv'e been matching everything with all my Tarheel gear since I started getting Tarheel gear. Those will slide in very nicely the next time I'm in Chapel Hill!

I like how he put WILL in caps as if its definite, then says "nothing's set in stone" at the end lol
Hahaha. Glad I’m not the only one who caught that. I’m assuming the “WILL” is referring to the color blocking, while the “nothing’s set in stone” is referring to the use of patent leather or not. Personally, I’m a smidge bummed about the solid outsole with midsole combination (but I’ll overlook it this time for this pair), but I reaalllyy hope the upper ISN’T patent leather.

JB really has taken a left turn since the return of Gentry ironically. Minus a few outliers this year it has been bad. It’s getting worse as we go. I was optimistic that his return to JB wouldn’t affect the brands positive advancements since he’s been away but it seems more and more like that isn’t the case.

JB really has taken a left turn since the return of Gentry ironically. Minus a few outliers this year it has been bad. It’s getting worse as we go. I was optimistic that his return to JB wouldn’t affect the brands positive advancements since he’s been away but it seems more and more like that isn’t the case.

I've barely bought anything this year. I thought the same, that it wouldn't affect certain positive things, but I don't like the way things are going since he came back. Such a bummer.

Back
Top Bottom